Beach day in LA

Kyle up their in the media!!!!

Its been 4 months since me and julz got together and its the weekend but I've been mostly over his house for these past few weeks,  and yet I still haven't told jordan that me and julz are together so that's the only reason I haven't took julz over to my house as my boyfriend.  But he has came over cause he is my brothers bestfiend, and no bitches I didn't give up the goodies I decided I'm going to wait until his birthday cause I wanna make my nigga feel good on his birthday, so yup that's the day imma give up the goodies. But anyways right now I'm just laying beside julz watching him sleep cause he fell to sleep on me while we were watching a scary movie cause he made me watch it wit him, lol. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen and opens the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, as I was bent down looking through the fridge for water, this nigga just gone come up behind me and put his finger in my booty hole, I turned around so fast and slap tf outta him.

Kyle: omg baby I'm so sorry.

Julz: shawty what I tell you about slapping me and shit,  baby damn.

Kyle: baby I said I was sorry and you the one that put your finger in my damn butt hole,  so nigga what you expect to happen lol.

Julz: okay whatever but baby you know I'm the only one that do that to you calm down okay.

Kyle: okay baby, but nigga I thought you was sleep anyways.

Julz: nah I was just playing,  but I saw you staring mighty hard you like what you see shawty.

Kyle: nope nigga I don't you ugly asf.

Julz: bae stop playing you know you like you some me and I always like me some of you shidd even though we haven't got down like that yet,  but I'm taken my time with you baby.

Kyle: mhmm whatever.

Julz: and shawty don't be disrespecting me and shit you know how I get when you do dat shit.

Kyle: okay nigga damn.

Julz: okay, and don't be getting no damn attitude either.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk in the living room and he came up behind me grabbing my ass and rubbing on it and everything I just was trynna run cause this nigga would not stop then he start to tickle me and shit,  I was just laughing so loud.

Kyle: okay bae stop stop lmaooo.

Julz: not until you say you love me like you did last night.

Kyle: lmaooo no nigga lmao.

He continued to tickle me and tickle me and I got up from the couch and he stood up.

Kyle: okay I love you okay lol.

Julz: alright thats what I wanna here and I love you too shawty.

I was just blushing so fucking much ughhh my god I can't wait to see when this nigga beat my guts.

Julz: baby come sit on daddy lap.

Kyle: oh my lord.

I walked over to him were he was sitting down on the couch and I sat on his lap and he slid me into the middle of his lap, and this nigga dick was rock hard everytime I swear I sit in this nigga lap his dick get rock hard. So what I did was I just got off his lap and I got on my knees in front of him then I started to pull down his pants.

Kyle: baby you want me to suck yo dick.

Julz: shit baby you don't even gotta ask you can suck this dick when ever you won't.