Play Play

It's been almost 2 weeks since I spent the night over Julez's house and I've been at home most the time or at Yasmeens house since me and her barley hang out anymore. But I had recently ordered me a dildo. I know it sounds crazy because I have a perfectly big dick boyfriend just waiting for me whenever but I wanted to test the waters so that way I'll be ready for next time we make love or fuck. Cause last time he literally rearranged my insides so therefore I'm going to prepare myself. Right now I'm in my room with one of the dildos I bought from Spencer's and I would say it's about a good 9.5 inches even though Julez is way bigger it's still a fair size to practice with.

As I'm lubing up my whole and pushing the dildo into my whole with my legs behind my head I start to moan and close my eyes while imagining that it is Julez himself slow stroking into my whole. After about a couple of minutes of me playing with my self in my room I start to cream all over the dildo and my bed. Then all of sudden.

Bj: yo lil man what you up in this bitch doing, oh shit!

Bj says as he busts through my bedroom door that I stupidly forgot to lock with my dumb ass. All I could see on Bjs face was him starring like he was in Awe at what he was seeing but then he closed the door back quickly as I was taking the dildo out from my ass hole and then closing my legs.

Kyle: omg Bj I'm so sorry!

I yelled from in my room, I quickly got off my bed and ran to put on a shirt and some underwear. Then I ran out my door and downstairs to see Bj walking out the door.

Kyle: Hey Bj wait I didn't know anyone was home and I didn't mean for you to see me like that.

He then stopped in his tracks trying no to turn around.

Bj: umm nah you good Kyle I should've but aye Um I'm finna head out tell Jordan I'll talk to him later.

Was all he said before he got in his car fast & pulled off. The whole time he was talking to me he had is back turned towards me. Which was really weird. Ughh I swear all the bad shit happens to me. As I walked back into the house all I could think about was Bj and how he saw me literally fucking myself with a dildo. Jordan walked down from out of the bathroom as I was walking up the stairs to my room.

Jordan: hey what's all the racket going on out here.

Kyle: you don't even want to know, but Bj wanted me to tell you that he was going home.

Jordan: oh okay did he say way he was leaving cause I thought we were supposed to play the game.

Kyle: not really I think he said he was tired.

Jordan: oh well alright what you been up to?

Kyle: nothing just chillin watching movies.

Jordan: oh well okay I'm finna get dressed and go out don't wait up.

Jordan said then walked away walking into his room. See I don't understand why he even comes to the house if I was in college I would want to stay away I mean my mom and dad rarely are here. They always are out traveling and shit so idk but they it's Jordan for Christ sake he has always been like my moms and dad's favorite child I guess you can say. I just decided for the remainder of the night to FaceTime daddy aka my nigga. When he picked up the phone he was smoking and playing his game.

Julez: wassup baby what you been up to

Kyle: nothing much rlly just got caugh-

Before I finished my sentence I decided not to tell Julez what went down because he always be assuming stuff that don't ever happen so I decided to not tell him about it. So I changed the subject.

Kyle: nothing much just was wondering if you would like to go on this family vacation with me and my family.

Julez: hell yeah baby I'll do anything or go anywhere for you he said before puffing out smoke onto the screen.

Kyle: great we leave fall break.

OKAY LIKE I SAID IM TRYING SO YALL BARE WITH ME LOL AND ALSO PLS SHARE AND COMMENT AND VOTE TO GET MY STORY TO NUMBER ONE AND ILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE IT AGAIN BUT NO PROMISES!!! (ALSO IK THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT THATS ONLY BECAUSE THESE TWO PARTS WERE RUSHED BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOY)