Starting the year out right

After I watched Jay pull off I just got in the car with Yasmen and she was just looking at me. And her brother drove off.

Kyle: what damn lol.

Yasmen: nigga I saw you flirting with Jay out their.

Kyle: girl bye that man is to old for me.

Yasmen: mhm.

Kyle: but how was yo day cause bitch you haven't moved your ear from that damn phone since I met you at your locker.

Yasmen: this my new boo I'm talking to lol I'll tell you all about him tomorrow after the party, oh yeah and nigga why you ass ain't tell me julz was asking for your number lol.

Kyle: cause its my business and I didn't won't him to have my number so I didn't give it to him.

Yasmen: well to late for that nigga kept begging me to give him yo number so I did, and nigga I told you that nigga liked you.

Kyle: omgg what ever but what time we heading to the party?

Yasmen: we going over their at 10:30. Aye bryshere will you let me go to this party tonight at 10:30 please!!!!

Bryshere: yeah whatever damn I'll tell mama and dad.

Yasmen: okay thank you.

Bryshere: yeah okay.

Bryshere started to head towards my house and they dropped me off and then they headed home. Then I got out my key to walk in the house and didn't see anyone in here so I just grabbed out my phone, then walked in the kitchen to grab a small bag of chips and gatorade then headed up to my up the stairs and walked in my room. I forgot that my mom and dad are still away on that damn New York bussnies trip but yup they left for like the whole 3 months. I was like wtf man how they just gone leave me here I was begging them to let me go with but they said no stay for school. But anyways I laid on my bed and took off my clothes wearing just underwear, then start to eat my chips and drink my gatorade and watch TV. I started to look through my social media and all my snaps and started to answer my streaks on snapchat. Then this nigga started to call me.

(Incoming face time call:Julz)

Kyle: ughhh my fucking God this nigga.

I didn't want to answer it but for some dumb ass reason I did with my dumb ass.

Julz: oh shit wassup shawty.

Kyle: stop calling me that nigga damn.

Julz: shawty shawty shawty.

Kyle:omg nigga what you want.

Julz: shawty I was just checkin up on you to see what you was doing.

Kyle: oml im not doing nun nigga bye now.

Julz: stop playing shawty you betta be getting ready to come to my party man stop playing.

Kyle: nigga calm down you gone see if I'm gone come or not lol.

Julz: mhm you betta, but I'll see you later shawty.

Kyle:mhmm maybe lmao.

I laughed out loud.

I hung up then got off my bed and headed over to my big ass closet lmao. I don't brag about my house and my shit I get but you could say my parents are very very wealthy lol, but anyways I headed to my closet and started to look around and picked up my box of rainbow gradient jordans and picked me out a white polo T-shirt and some light blue ripped jeans. Then I walked over to my phone on my bed and to text yasmen.