Chapter 18

Waldo gives a endearing wave to the camera, popping up in the bottom left of the busy street below. You had to talk your way into being allowed on a roof, but some business owners are willing to let people do anything if it means they'll make a bit of extra money. 

You give Waldo a wave before having to grab your scarf and throw it back over your shoulder after the wind blows it off, god it was chilly up there.

"I hope I don't have to stay up here long" you whisper, your voice shaking slightly due to the cold, before taking a look at Waldo to see if he had given you the thumbs up signal to come down again, Waldo said he wanted to make sure the photo was nice, who knew he was so vain? Waldo smiles a bright smile, giving you the signal to come down, he must've been happy with the arrangement, being down by the bottom left and all. You open the door to the stairs that led you to the roof in the first place, the air in the stairwell was muggy and cold, and you quickly run down the stairs to get back down to the street. You grab your camera and begin to flip through the photos you had taken, and upon further inspection you realize that Waldo wasn't the only one in the photo. You take note of Odlaw on the bottom of the photo, and some other odd characters. You noticed a wizard popping up, this must be that "Wizard Whitebeard" that Waldo spoke of. "I wonder if Waldo invited them?" you ask yourself quietly, seeing if they popped up in any of the photos. You let go of your camera, letting it swing back and landing on your chest, the strap tugging at your neck again. "That's probably why he had the signal.." you say, glaring off into the distance at nobody in particular. You open the door to see Waldo greeting you.

"How'd it turn out? Waldo said with a smirk. You lift your camera and point to Odlaw and the Wizard

"I don't recall inviting them to our photoshoot" you push Waldos chest a bit. He gives a cheeky giggle and pulls that list from his pocket again.

"Alright so where too next? You pick this time." You scan the list, close your eyes and decide to just point to a random one. Waldo smiles and pats your head.

"I guess we're going to the Pyramids next"