Chapter 2

That morning, after throwing on a winter outfit, you prepared yourself for the next encounter with Waldo. You had so many things to ask him: "Why must you always hide from me" and "Where have you been hiding all my life." Of course, you knew he would never give you a straight answer, it was simply just not in his nature. Sometimes you wondered if he was just testing you, seeing how determined you truly were to understand and accept him. However many times you may have to search for him, you promised yourself that you'll see this story all the way through. The way his glasses seem to reflect the smallest amount of sunlight, the way he always seems to pop into your mind when you aren't thinking about much, the way he continues to intrigue you, all of it begs you to continue, no matter how absurd the situation may appear. Before you open the door and leave you to stop and ponder what you'll say to him this time, what words will get him to finally open up to you, you decide that the words will come to you when the situation arises. 

You once again find yourself walking the crowded streets of Seattle, and the air is cold and muggy. It was around November now, and things were starting to get a lot more chilly. You assume this makes Waldo's apparel harder to notice since he is no longer one of the only men wearing a beanie anymore. You fear that the difficulty of the game you play together is going to only increase as the seasons finally switch and more, if not all, people are wearing beanies. You are going to miss the sheer thrill of looking upon the sea of people searching for that one lone beanie in the crowd. At this moment, however, you must play the game again. You stand still in the moving ocean of human waves searching for the one oddity in the bunch. He appeared to be nowhere, but you know that's not true. You rub your eyes feverishly and look around again, and yet still no sign of him. Suddenly, however, everything seems to change as a warm hand taps on your shoulder.

"Found you, <y/n>," a familiar voice says. It was him.. it was Waldo.

This time.. he found you.