Chapter 20

"Wendy? That hag? No no, I'm Wilma, her twin sister." The woman says, crossing her legs on the throne. Twin sister made sense, they did look.. identical. 

"Wilma, what are you doing to these poor people?" Waldo says. It sounds as if his voice is bubbling out of him.. or more accurately boiling. Wilma looks at her nails and smirks at Waldo.

"Nothing you wouldn't do." she says. "If anything I should really be asking you what you're doing, although it doesn't surprise me." She gestures vaguely to the three of you. Steve lets go of Waldo's hand and you feel yourself going red again. "I remember when you used to take me places like that." She says. You feel as if a weight is being pushed down onto your chest. 

"I took you places because you forced me to Wilma." his voice was dark in tone again.

"I'm glad I kept my sister away from you." Wilma says. She raises her eyebrows flicks her head at a guard. "Take them away would you? I don't want to see his waste of a face right now." Wilma looks away again, not even taking the time to acknowledge You, Waldo and Steve. Wilma raises her hand. "and execute Steve?" she says casually. 

"Wait what? No! No!" Steve cries as his arms are yanked behind him and he gets dragged out of the pyramid. "Wilma you can't do this!" Steve yanks his arms as hard as he can from the guards. Wilma giggles to herself and waves goodbye to Steve as he gets dragged away just beyond sight. 

"Wilma!" Waldo shouts, stamping his foot as his arms too are being held behind his back by gaurds.

"Shout all you want, you know deep down that you'd do the same thing in my position." Wilma cackles as you and Waldo get taken down to the dungeon.