Chapter 30

Not much was said between you and Waldo on the travel back home. The only time he spoke to you was when he shoved his list in your arms and told you to pick somewhere as he slammed the door behind him. Waldo never made any sense. His emotions almost never seemed stable. 

He never really seemed stable.

You tightly grip your camera. What kind of plan was this even? It didn't make any sense. Wenda said that once he became a children's book mascot everything would calm down? Is that even what she said. At this point it was hard to tell. In a way you knew Waldo's frustration stemmed from the death of his friend, but she was cruel! Why would he care so much. Waldo always had this really annoying habit about being dishonest about things. He lied to you when you took the first photo, he hides all of his feelings and he has always just toyed with your head. Why are you still here? Why do you still care? You tightly grip the camera and chuck it onto your bed. This was stupid, why was Waldo punishing you for something that wasn't your fault? It's not like you killed Wilma. It's not like you're the problem. You don't even have a way to reach out to him. You were left in your own room by yourself fighting against your own thoughts and feelings. Maybe Waldo wasn't really worth it in the end, huh? Everything made so much sense in the beginning when you met him, when did Waldo become a melodramatic child? He brought you to the pirate war and showed you his true self, and then told you that wasn't him anymore, and then promptly did what he said he wasn't. You throw your arms in the air in frustration and avoid all temptation to punch the wall next to you, after a brief moment you give up on any form of impulse control and you slam your fist directly into the wall. Out of nowhere, A familiar voice chimes in from behind you.

"I wouldn't do that, you'd probably have to pay fines."