Chapter 38

You spent many months trekking the world searching for the elusive Waldo. You searched almost every location you went to (besides the times you traveled in time) and yet you did not manage to find him. This was quite the conundrum to be in, and after you get back to your apartment, you notice a white letter on your desk. On the top said "Addressed to <Y/N>" fitting for a letter of the sorts. You walk over, open the letter and read it

"My dearest <y/n>, this is Waldo.

I apologize that things had to end so poorly between us. My justified emotions have clearly put a wedge between us and for that we must part."

The ink was fairly fancy, and this was overall a very dramatic letter. You were, at first, pretty upset by the letter. Mostly because it was fairly stupid, Waldo clearly blew up at you for no apparent reason and then stormed off. You continue reading.

"Sadly, now that we have parted, I must go figure out if Steve (my one TRUE love) is still alive. I suspect that after Wilma was killed, he fled and may have been found somewhere.  Do not ask me how I know this, just deep in my Waldo shaped bones I do. I apologize for any inconvinces that I may have given you. I did not intend to throw your world into the wacky state it's in right now, I know that I have a chaotic effect on the world around me. I know that I took you on many marvelous adventures, but that shall now come to an end. I'm sorry <Y/N> there was not enough joy on my journey with you to keep you around. Best wishes - Waldo"

Waldo really did just drop you like that, huh? What a crazy time period you had just been through. So what's next for you? Just live life normally after hell broke loose? That crazy chaotic alien may have been a part of your life for so long, running through your mind with his cat and mouse games. Honestly, he wasn't very kind to you at all? He did treat you like you were merely just his adventure partner, not even worth his time. With that, you begin to sob.