Chapter 34

You cram various things into a bag. You didn't feel comfortable leaving what seemed to be an unstable Waldo out there in the world. You already knew he was violent, you already knew the guy was basically insane. and you knew that he caused chaos where ever he went. At this point Waldo was a threat to all of humanity. How did you get entangled in such a bizarre situation? This is unreasonable. You weren't even sure if you loved him anymore. 

Did you ever love him to begin with?

This thought hits you like a train as you slump over and you feel yourself shattering apart as you drop whatever you were holding. This pain in your chest.. it felt unbearable. You look down at the bag.

"What am I even doing.. this crazy alien that got involved with my life. This is just.." you pause "this is just madness. That striped weirdo is causing me more problems. That feeling I had before.. that excited fluttering feeling is just starting to fade. What do I even want? I wish I could just.. love him without consequences. Without losing my own mind." at this point you felt like you were going to cry. Why did romance never seem to go your way? Why was Waldo such a chaotic force in your life. Yet.. somehow you still feel obligated to go find him. That's what it's always been. Obligation. If you don't do it, who will? Waldo seemed to be the kind of person who doesn't open up to his friends. If Waldo spirals he could just end everything. What would happen if Waldo decided, on a whim, to wipe out humanity? Simply travel back to when the slimy creature crawled out of the bog that eventually evolved into humans. Or going back and undoing the birth of an important figure just for kicks. How many people had Waldo.. unbirthed? Would that even be the right word? You noticed that while you were thinking all this, you were packing your "Search for Waldo" bag again. I guess you really were dedicating. What are you going to do once you find him? You would figure this out as you went, you supposed. You grab the bag, throw it over your shoulders and exit your home, ready to search for Waldo.