Chapter 26

Sex fact #7: After fingers and vibrators,  women choose candles as a sex toy.

Aleksey's P.O.V

After we left Emma at her classes, Dimitri and I made our way to one of the warehouses we owned, we had to check everything was in place.

"What exactly is it you said to Caleb? I have a pretty good idea, but I'd like to be sure" I felt Dimitri's hand grab mine, intertwining our fingers and I smirked remembering what happened in the basement.

"Well... I just told him how it would be in his best interest to go along with us" I said, shrugging. Dimitri narrowed his eyes at me and raised a brow for me to continue.

"You have to admit it wasn't his fault he didn't know who Emma was" I said, keeping my tone neutral. "I'll admit the first two punches were for him throwing her on the floor but he was doing his job" Averting my gaze from his, I looked out the window. "So punishing him further would have been unnecessarily cruel, plus he is a hard-working kid, he just has his quirks" I felt Dimitri leaned towards me and softly biting my earlobe." So... I told him that if he went along with our little... game, he would get a favor from each of us and a reward" I turned my head and Dimitri was so close I could feel our noses touching.

"And he is a really good actor, I didn't even punch him that hard" Dimtri stayed silent, just watching me and analyzing my words.

"I swear only you and Emma can like what we did last night and still be so kind" Dimitri chuckled, shaking his head. He planted a small kiss on my lips and smiled one of his rare smiles.

"I wouldn't have cared" Dimitri whispered in my ear.

"We would have made you care" I whispered back, and both of us knew it was true. As a Mafia boss, you would never find someone so heartless and merciless but I knew that only Emma and I were the only ones able to find the fluffy teddy bear he is inside.

"Boss" I smirked at saying this particular word he loved so much and watched as his pupils dilated and that cruel smirk returned to his lips.

"Get on your knees and suck my cock" The fire in his command made me shudder, he certainly wasn't joking.

"Now. I don't have all day" Dimitri said, snapping his fingers at me and positioning himself with his legs open at the center of the back of the car. I took my time getting on my knees, teasing him which wasn't a good move but I didn't care.

Good thing he was the boss cause I had just started when we arrived and Dimitri doesn't particularly cum quickly.

After Dimitri checked everything at the warehouse was in order, in which I just followed him around, looking for any danger, it was finally time to go pick up Emma but it was going to be a little different this time.

Emma's P.O.V

Classes were really boring and the day went by uneventfully, Alec was acting a little nervous towards me, which was really cute. The other guys told us the plans for tomorrow's party, and I was really excited cause I knew my daddies would be going with me and I couldn't wait.

I was waiting in the crowded parking lot of the school when the loud sound of a motorcycle was heard all over the parking lot, curiously turning to see who it was. I was shocked to notice it was Aleksey and behind him, one of Dimitri's cars. Aleksey stopped just in front of where I was standing and Dimitri's car just behind Aleksey.

I approached Aleksey and looked at the big motorcycle, I was in awe. It looked so cool. Hearing footsteps behind I turned to look at daddy, who was smiling at me.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab me by the waist and I was lifted and lifted and placed on the motorcycle, making me squeal loudly. Aleksey had changed from his usual suit to a leather jacket and jeans, looking hot as hell.