Chapter 3

I woke up feeling really nervous but also excited, I didn't know if Dimitri was serious last night, but just to make sure, I got up extra early and took an extra long shower, blow-dried my hair, put a little bit of makeup and even put on my super special perfume.

I then got into my uniform and shoes, then went to the kitchen,  ate an apple and finally, without realizing, it was time for me to go if I wanted to catch the bus.

I walked out of the building and there he was, gorgeous as ever, leaning against his expensive-looking car.

"Sir, you ca-came?" I asked nervously, taking small steps,  but on the inside, I was so excited that he really was here

"Of course, малышка. I said I would, didn't I?" He answered,  analyzing my every move with those intense green eyes, he the straighten up, as I was finally by the car.

"Ye-yes, you did" I said blushing and looking anywhere but him. When I was in front of him, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up to look into my eyes.

"Come, Emma. Get inside, wouldn't want you getting late"  He said after staring at me for a long time, opening the passenger door for me.

He grabbed my backpack first, then my hand, and helped me inside. I then looked up to him and smiled, blushing as he smiled back at me.

Dimitri walked around the car, got in the pilot seat and started the car.

"Where's Aleksey, sir?" I asked turning my head to him.

"He's in the car behind us, малышка" He answered, looking at me kind of weird.

I turned around and saw the three SUVs from the first day  I met him parked one block down, obviously waiting for Dimitri.

I didn't answer and just fiddled with my thumbs out of nervousness and looked down. I was so happy that he really came and I didn't know why I was feeling this way.

"Don't you want me to tell you where my school is, sir?"  I asked him, turning my head to the left.

He then turned to look at me and smirked at me as he said.