Chapter 30

Sex Fatc #11: Although nearly any body part or item of clothing may be an object of sexual fetishism, the shoe and the foot are the two most common fetishes in Western society.

Third Person's. P.O.V

So quickly she was partially shocked. He turned her around, bent her over, and started spanking her ass but they were harsh slaps, meant for punishment and not enjoyment.

"I'll stop until you say exactly what you are, my sweet Emma" He said between spanks, her ass was on fire. He was quick, and every spank felt harder than the other. The blond one had circled her and was now standing in front of her, his cock directly in front of her mouth.

He harshly grabbed her face and pressed his finger against her cheeks, making her mouth open and he took that as an opportunity to shove his cock inside her mouth and rashly started fucking her mouth, her lungs were screaming for air. The force from the spankings shoving her deeper against the cock in her mouth.

The only sounds in the basement were Emma gagging on his cock and the spanking on her ass. Emma thought about how everything was so fucking rough and intense but so fucking good, her pussy was so wet, her nipple begging for attention and she could physically bear the wanting of both of them fucking her at the same time.

The spanking stopped and without warning, he shoved his cock inside of her pussy and started to roughly fuck her, there were tears swelling in her eyes from the sensations going through her body, she felt so full.

The one fucking her mouth stopped, looking down at her he smirked, placed the pad of his thumb on her lips, and sweetly caressed her bottom lip, unconsciously leaning against his touch, her moaning was getting louder. She was breathless but she was loving every second.

She suddenly felt a slap across her face, then another one, the sting making her arousal heightened. Moving out of her line of sight she suddenly felt herself being lifted. Squealing she was once again placed down but now she was straddling the one full of tattoos, her hands were placed on the floor to each side of his face and she locked eyes with him.

His hand grabbed the back of her neck and he harshly pulled her down, close enough that their noses were touching.

"You look so pretty when you cry for us, babygirl" He whispered against her lips, his green eyes not moving an inch, she knew she looked like a mess but she was their mess and she wouldn't change it for a thing.

Emma felt another set of hands on her hips and when she tried to look back, a tattooed hand quickly was wrapped around her neck on a chokehold, not letting her move. She felt as one sank her pussy down on a cock and she moaned loudly, now sinking on her own, and just as she finally had all of it inside her pussy, she felt the head of another cock pressed against her ass. Her eyes widened in panic as she tried to squirm away but both holds on her were stronger than her.

"Dada's gonna fuck your ass while daddy fucks your pussy" She felt as Aleksey leaned down to whisper against her ear. His honey blonde hair on her peripheral vision, her pussy tightened against Dimitri's cock at his words.

"No! T-thas too much" Emma raised her voice, fighting. She wanted Aleksey to shove his cock forcefully inside her ass already, she couldn't wait any longer.

"P-please wear a condom" Emma fearfully asked, scared for their reaction.

Both of them just laughed, like really hard. Like it was the most amusing shit they had ever heard.

"Oh no. We are going to cum so fucking hard in you" bare, unprotected womb, that before you walk out of this basement, you'll already be carrying our baby" Dimitri started mockingly but as he told her everything they were going to do to her it ended in a threat.