Chapter 6

Emma's P.O.V

"Pu-punish, me?" I stuttered out, blushing. I shook my head a little nervously watching his movements carefully.

Dimitri chuckled darkly and shook his head a little, taking a few steps back, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him and to the couch

Dimitri chuckled darkly and shook his head a little, taking a few steps back, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him and to the couch. I straddled him when he sat down and tugged me to him.

"Oh, baby. You don't know what you do to me" He tightened the grip he had on my waist and pushing me down onto him. I felt something poking me and when I realized what it was, I blushed furiously. He was big, let me tell you that.

I started fidgeting out of nervousness and I heard him take in a breath and stop me from moving.

"I have a surprise for you at our house" He emphasized the word our, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer so that our chests were touching.

"Re-really? What's the surprise, daddy?" I asked jumping up and down in his lap excitedly.

I squeaked when out of nowhere he grabbed the back of my neck harshly and pulled me so our noses were touching and stopping me from moving.

"You better stop moving if you don't want me to fuck you right now, on this couch" He breathed out, and then he kissed me, hard.

It was hard to keep up with him, his tongue explored my mouth while his left hand grabbed my ass, I felt a stinging sensation on my butt and it took me a little to realize that he had spanked me.

"Oh, da-daddy" I moaned against his lips, I liked that.

"Go pack your essentials, so that we can leave, okay? Aleksey will bring the rest of the stuff" Dimitri ordered me while standing me up and turning me around giving me a slight pat on my bum.

I reluctantly went to my room, pouting. I was having a good time kissing him and he had to go and spoil all the fun. I grabbed the suitcase that was in my closet and got my clothes, uniform, makeup, and shampoo. When I finished I looked at myself in the mirror, I almost didn't recognize myself, my usually dull green eyes were full of light, the bags under my eyes were almost gone and I looked happy. I can't wait to see how my life with him would be like.

I pushed my suitcase to where daddy was and smiled excitedly at him and grabbed the hand he offered me. With his other hand, he grabbed my suitcase and moved to the door. Outside was Aleksey waiting for us.

Aleksey opened the door of the car for us and we got in, but before I could sit down, daddy pulled me to his lap and wrapped his arms around me and started giving me neck kisses and all I could do was giggle as he growled playfully.

The time to his house went by with us kissing every other time and him kissing me on the neck, his house was pretty far from mine.

I started out the window when we got to some big gates and the driver pushed in a code and the gates opened for us and we pulled in the driveway of a mansion, I was in awe of the really big house, it was gorgeous.