Chapter 29

Sex fact #10: "Nipplegasm" exists, which means that some women can orgasm through nipple stimulation.

Emma's  P.O.V.

I never imagined myself being in this situation, it was crazy and my mind was having trouble wrapping around the situation but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was running, trying to not look back so I didn't trip but the sounds of their footsteps were so noticeable like they were taunting me. Running barefoot was hurting my feet so bad, every once in a while I'd step on little rocks or twigs and it hurt like a bitch, but at least the adrenaline that was rushing in my veins was making the pain tolerable. I didn't know how long I've been running but I knew that the minute they got me, I was done for. All that was left was to see how long I lasted.

As cliche, as it sounded my foot, got stuck in a twig on the floor and it made a trip, making me fall against the hard floor, looking down grabbing my ankle, the stupid twig wasn't even that large and it made me feel a lot like an idiot. Quickly standing up I tested my ankle and sprinted again, this time to the right, maybe I could confuse them.

I heard twigs snapping and the sound was so close that instinctively  I looked behind and it was a big mistake, the one that was clearly the one in charge and told me to be a good girl and run was behind me and the shock made my legs slow down a little but it was the perfect window for him to smirk at me and catch me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his chest. At that moment the other three appeared practically out of nowhere.

Third Person's P.O.V.

In front of her was the one outside of the basement she was in, the one with long hair. To her right, was the other one with short hair and to her left the one was down in the basement with her.

"Looks like I won" The one in charge said, chuckling darkly. She felt herself being harshly pushed and fell against the one with long hair in front of her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and roughly started kissing his neck, he sucked and bit her hard which made her moan loudly in pain, trying to get away.

"P-please, stop" Emma cried, but all her efforts futile against the man's strength, he finally stopped his attack on her neck and smirk darkly, he pushed her again harshly, now against the one with short hair, he grabbed her by the neck and just inspected her, and by the lust in his eyes he enjoyed what he was looking. He again pushed her harshly against the one with fewer tattoos and honey eyes.

She relaxed a little after a few seconds of him not doing anything but it looked like that is exactly what he wanted because when she least expects it, he slapped her across the face and roughly kissed her, biting her bottom lip and enjoy her cries of pain. A few tears escaped down her face as she was once again pushed and now again fell against the one full of tattoos. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Color?" It was less than a whisper, a simple word phrased like a question but was the most important of all.

"Green" She answered back, looking straight into his eyes, showing him how much she meant, and at her response he just smirked cruelly.

"The question is... What to do with this pathetic thing we have here" The one holding her said out loud, all four of the men took a few steps forwards, closing the circle they had formed and Emma felt him forcing her on her knees, the soil making her knees ache.

Without thinking much Emma quickly scattered to her feet and ran as quickly as she could between two of them but before she could walk two steps she was already caught and thrown towards a hard chest, the guy holding her groped her harshly, grabbing her breasts and pulling, she let out a cry as she felt being thrown again, they were all laughing mockingly at her as they passed her around, groping her, slapping her around until she felt dizzy and couldn't even stand up without someone helping her.