Chapter 8

Emma's P.O.V

The car ride to the club was full of uncomfortable silence, I was pretending to be on my phone and thinking about what I was going to say to daddy when I saw him.

Finally, the car stopped outside of a place with 'Tunnel' in big red letters. Aleksey opened the door for me and the driver took off to park the car. I looked at my phone and texted Jack that I was outside.

The music could be heard even from outside, there was a big waiting line to enter the club, the man guarding the entrance was like a gorilla, I was hesitating going there but when I spotted Jack waving at me from behind the gorilla, I calmed down a little and started taking off my coat and handed it to Aleksey.

He was shocked, to say the least at my dress, he looked me up and down and when he looked me in the eyes he licked his lips, smirking and shaking his head little. I shrugged at him with a small smile and started walking towards Jack, who was staring at me with his mouth open.

"W-wow, Emma. Yo-you look amazing" He blushed and averted his gaze to the ground.

"Thanks, yo-you look good too" I didn't know what else to say but I wasn't comfortable with the way he was looking at me.

Jack gave a nod to the gorilla and he opened the chain for me, I walked past him and I murmured thanks to him. I turned around a little and Aleksey was behind us.

"Do you know the guy behind us?" Jack whispered close to my ear, he sounded uncomfortable.

"Yes, he's Aleksey. He um... takes care of me" I said hesitantly, I didn't know what to say, I wasn't planning on Aleksey tagging along.

We walked down a hall with dim lights, the music started to get louder and louder and in the end, there was another door, which Jack opened and it revealed the club. Wow, was my only thought.

It was big and it was themed black and white, in the center, there was a bar and it was full of people, I looked around with my amazed look excited, this was better than what I imagined

It was big and it was themed black and white, in the center, there was a bar and it was full of people, I looked around with my amazed look excited, this was better than what I imagined. Jack grabbed my wrist and started pulling me through the sea of people across the club, turned around to see if Aleksey was still following, I sighed in relief when I saw that he was. I was excited but also scared.

We got to what looked like to be a more closed of an area where many people whom I recognized from our school were drinking and dancing. Jack leaned forward to whisper something to one of the guys there.

"Emma, this is my friend Joe, he's the one that organized the party" He shouted so that I could hear him over the music. I just waved at his friend Joe, he was looking at me weird and I didn't like it.

"Hey there, Emma" He smirked, grabbing my hand and kissing it before I could move it out of his reach. After he kissed it, I ripped my hand from his and wrapped my arms around me. Jack gave him an angry look and turned to look at me.