Chapter 1

Emma's P.O.V

"Emma your break starts now, be here in 30 minutes" shouted Abigail the manager and owner of the diner, she's mean lady that's always in a bad mood. I don't like her.

"Yes, ma'am" I replied quietly, as I made my way to back to take my apron off so that I could finally go to eat. As I was looking for my lunch and couldn't find it, I then realized that I had left at my apartment. "Why, God?" I asked myself, wanting to cry. I really didn't want to spend the little amount of money that I had left, well at least I had the chance to scape a little from Abigail. Ugh, she was just so mean.

As I was walking down the busy streets, I was trying to think of a place that was cheap enough, so that I could eat at least something small. I looked down at my phone to see that 12 minutes had passed and I sighed as i finally gave up, I had to get back if I didn't want to be late.

As I was making my way back I look at the really tall and big buildings, one particularly caught my attention as it was the biggest of all, that said VikhrovEnterprises, I was so mesmerized by the beautiful building that I didn't even see the man ...

As I was making my way back I look at the really tall and big buildings, one particularly caught my attention as it was the biggest of all, that said VikhrovEnterprises, I was so mesmerized by the beautiful building that I didn't even see the man that was walking at a fast pace in front of me, so I then accidentally bumped into him, falling to the floor.

"What the fuck?" I heard the man say, just as he finished that sentence. He looked at me and I was struck when I saw such beautiful but scary green eyes, there's no way to describe how gorgeous and sexy this man was, maybe he was a model, he did seem important and wearing a suit. I was so shocked that I just gaped at him, my mouth opening and closing.

"I'm so-sorry, sir, I wa-wasn't looking where I was going" I stuttered when I finally snapped out of my daze, then tears started to form in my eyes, as I felt pain in my backside but also preparing myself for the inevitable yelling from this intimidating man. All food forgotten thanks to this gorgeous distraction.

"Hey, hey, no crying. It's okay, nothing happened. You're, okay" he said, reassuring me that I was okay and then helped me up by putting his hands in my waist to lift me up. I blushed as he did, I then nervously looked up to see he was looking at me so intensely that it made my knees weak and if he wasn't holding me I don't think I could have stayed standing. It felt like hours that we gazed into each other's eyes until I remembered that I had to get back to work.

"¡Oh my god! I ha-have to get ba-back to the diner sir, I really ca-can't be late" I said really fast, as I composed myself and removed myself from his strong hands.

"I'll take you" he offered, taking my hand firmly. Almost as if he didn't want me to leave, but I dismissed that idea as fast as it came.

"No, sir. I really don't want to intrude like that, but thank you so much for offering. Plus I don't even know your name" I replied to him, as I removed my hand from his, blushing.

"My name is Dimitri Vikhrov and I also wasn't asking, малышка" he said, with such authority that I don't anyone has ever refused him, plus I would get there faster, so it was a win-win situation, I reassured myself.

"Oh, yes. Thanks very much, sir" I replied submissively, as I look down to my worn-out shoes and played with my hands.

"Get the car" ordered Dimitri. To no one, in particular, snapping his fingers, startling me, making me lookup. I imagine it was to one of the two big and scary men that were behind him. I hadn't even noticed them, they were wearing suits too and looked like bodyguards.

Like a reflex, I scooted closer to Dimitri as I as saw their mean and scary expressions. Then one of them left but I didn't get to see where because Dimitri took my attention by putting yet again his hands on my waist. Before I could say or ask anything about the way he was holding me, three black SUVs stopped in front of us.

The blonde one of them opened the door for us, I got in first and then Dimitri, after he got in blonde then closed the door and got in the passenger side

"Where to, Boss?"  asked the one brunette on, in the driver's seat.

"What's the name of the diner, babygirl?" asked me, Dimitri, as I was gazing through the window.

"AbsCupcakes, sir" I replied quietly, turning my head to look at his beautiful and handsome face, I mean how can someone be this handsome? Plus all of his tattoos make him even hotter. I think I started a long time because then I was interrupted from my thoughts by Dimitri.

"Emma? We are here" He asked raising his voice, I then looked past him seeing the little diner where I worked.

"Thanks ve-very much si-sir. But how did you know my name?" I said feeling confused, I didn't remember telling him my name, although I am quite forgetful.

"It's in your blouse" He replied, signaling my name tag, I blushed wanting to smack myself for embarrassing myself yet again in his presence, how didn't I think of that?

"Oh, ri-right. Thanks again, sir. You really did save from being late. I hope we meet again" I said really fast cause I had 3 minutes left and I didn't want Abigail yelling to me. I scurried out of the car but before I closed the door I looked at Dimitri and he was already looking at me with those piercing green eyes like he knew something I didn't.

"We'll meet again, малышка," he said, just before I closed the door and ran to the diner. I got just in time. Then I heard Abigail shouting something to me but I didn't listen cause my thoughts were governed by one man Dimitri Vikhrov.

—————————————————
                      ——————
Hey guys, here is the first chapter, is quite the rough draft. But i promise you the next chapters are going to be good. Cause they are going to interact more and more Gifs about the gorgeous Stephen James😍.

I hope you stick around to the next few chapters, thanks for reading my first book 💕.

Please do comment, any suggestions o grammar mistakes.

Any questions?

SeeYaa, certifiedfreak💕💕