Chapter 24

Third person's  P.O.V

Emma's friends were sitting at the table next to the pool, waiting for her and Alec, wondering what was taking them so long.

"Fuck this, who does she think she is making us wait like this?" Melaine said angry, getting up she walked towards the door they came in, her plan was to go look for her or maybe find one of her boyfriends and flirt a little bit before she could step past the door, the bodyguards that were on each side of the door blocked her path.

"You are not allowed to leave this area" One of them said in a serious tone and no expression on their faces, clearly not joking.

"Excuse me?" Melaine said in an 'I can't believe you' tone, glancing past the doors.

"If you step out of this area you'll be escorted out of the house" The other bodyguard answered and both of them resumed their positions ignoring her.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked in a high-pitched tone making them want to wince but when they didn't answer she huffed and turned around back towards the table.

"Stop it, Melanie. You are being unnecessarily rude and I wouldn't be surprised if she never invited you again" Maddie quickly shushed her, sometimes even wondering how she could stay friends with her. Xander and Luke didn't even bother caring since they were busy enough enjoying the feast that was laid out on the table, practically eating everything on sight.

Emma's  P.O.V

Aleksey was whispering to Alec, making him blush even more, and sadly I couldn't hear what he was saying. On the other hand, she could very much hear what Dimitri was saying to her.

"You know much Aleksey and I enjoy watching" Dimitri said to my ear, his hot breath making goosebumps rise on my skin. "And daddy would love to watch you get on your knees and suck him off" He said while slapping my breast, the sound and sting making me jump and from the look, Aleksey and Alec gave me they pretty much enjoyed the view.

Dimitri grabbed a fistful of my hair and roughly made me kneel in front of Alec, who still couldn't move his head from Aleksey's grip.

"Remove his shorts, babygirl" Dimitri had moved and now he was sitting next to Alec on the sofa, with a direct view of me and also a perfect spot to Alec what to do.

Since his shorts were swimsuits they were elastic so not much trouble getting them out, his cock sprung free hitting his abdomen and he released a loud moan. Dimitri leaned towards me grabbing the back of my head and poisoning my lips on Alec's cock and pushing me down. I opened my mouth and Alec's cock slipped in. Daddy wasn't being nice about it either, he was roughly pulling my head up and down his shaft.

"How does her mouth feel?" Dimitri asked Alec, never taking his eyes from me. The only sounds in the room were Alec's moans and the sound of my sucking him off.

"R-really good" He said looking down at me, Aleksey had released his grip and I didn't even notice when he moved too and was now sitting next to Dimitri and was now kissing his neck.

"You have to ask for permission to cum" Dimitri taunted Alec, in response he made a face like he was almost there. His hips started moving too, faster.

"C-can, I?" Alec asked, his eyes closed.

"Can you what?" Dimitri asked, smirking, tilting his head to the side, and watched his expressions.

"C-can I please, cum?" Alec said breathlessly, giving Dimitri a pleading look.

"Yes" Was all Dimitri had to say before Alec came in my mouth, his loud moan the signal of his release, and just before I could swallow Dimitri grabbed my cheeks and applied pressure making my mouth open and lifted me up towards him with his grip.