Chapter 35

Emma's  POV

We were already having dinner when Luca walked inside and sat down next to Dimitri.

"Mom" He called out as he grabbed a fork and started eating.

"Yes?"

"There's a parents meeting tomorrow and I..." He blushed slightly. "Would like for all of you to come"

Dimitri placed a hand on Luca's shoulder. "We'd love to" Dimitri smiled at him and Luca smiled back, Aleksey nodded at him and I gave him an excited smile.

"Your friends seem nice, Luca" I started, smiling at him. Luca turned to look at me and nodded excitedly.

"Yes, they are. A group of other kids was giving me a hard time but they stepped in and helped" He explained and from the corner of my eye I saw Dimitri's jaw clench in anger.

"I want names, Luca" Dimitri ordered and I rolled my eyes. I stood up and sat down on his lap.

"Stop it, daddy" I whispered in his ear softly. "Why don't you ask him first, if he needs help?" I suggested, again in a whisper. He narrowed his eyes but relaxed slightly.

Dimitri cleared his throat and forced a smile. "Do you want us to speak to the principal?" He had a grip on my thigh and by the way it tightened I knew that was hard for him. Aleksey was smirking and tried to hide it by taking a sip of his water, making me smile too.

"Naaa, it was no big deal and as I said, I have friends now" He looked calm and that eased some of the nerves that went up to my spine, thinking about Luca being bullied, I didn't him to experience anything even remotely like that but as it was expected, he was a teenage boy who wanted to do everything by himself and I knew if he wanted our help, he'd ask.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Aleksey quickly changed the subject and asked out.

We watched that new movie with Ryan Reynolds about him being a bodyguard, it was hilarious, I didn't stop laughing. It was finally time for bed and Luca said goodnight and went to his room and so did we.

We were already in bed when Dimitri said. "I have something to tell you tomorrow, little one" And a whine instantly left my lips, he couldn't seriously be thinking about not telling me now.

"Daddy, you can't say you have something to tell and then say that tomorrow you'll tell me, that's cruel" Dimitri just smirked and chuckled and I felt Aleksey wrap his arm around me from behind.

Well, honestly I forgot all about it as soon as Aleksey wrapped his arms around me, he was so comfortable and daddy did the same, on the outside I'd say this position of the three of us cuddled together would look uncomfortable but it really wasn't and I loved having them pressed against me, especially since I could feel their big dicks and I could tease them. I was out like a light.

The next morning I woke up to get ready for Luca's PTA, right now I was looking around my closet, but the one in my room and I finally found something that would look nice.