Chapter 31

Sex Fact #12: The most common cause of penile rupture is vigorous masturbation.

Emma's  P.O.V.

The sun hitting on my face woke me up, my body aching fully. Last night was one of the best nights of my whole life, I was so lucky to have found not one for two men who had the same fucked up fantasies as me.

"You have an appointment with the doctor" Dimitri said to me, walking out of the closet. He was freshly showered and was getting dressed in a suit.

"Doctor? Why?" I don't feel pain apart from the normal and I don't recall being sick.

"Don't you remember?" Smirking he approached the bed and towered over my sitting position.

"We came inside you without protection, or are such a slut you only remember pleasure?" Dimitri mockingly asked me, caressing my head but the gesture was degrading, like I was dumb and my pussy clenched, wanting his cock inside me now.

"Plan B, fucks with your insides, so we need a doctor to recommend the best course of action, babygirl" Now his tone was concerned, his green eyes assessing my reaction.

"It's your choice when we have a baby" I never thought my daddies would ever force me to do anything but hear him say it was touching, I could see in his eyes how much he really wanted it.

I thought about it, and of course, getting pregnant when I'm studying isn't ideal but there's never really a time. If I actually want to wait until I'm finished the time is going to be gone.

"I don't wanna go to the doctor, daddy"

"What?"

"I'm just saying, let whatever is going to happen, happen. Maybe I get pregnant or maybe I don't. Let's just go with it" I smiled at him and Dimitri's excited smile was everything I ever wanted. Wrapping his arms around he spun me around happily.

"God, I love you" He started delivering kisses all over my face, making me giggle happily.

Aleksey suddenly came out of the closet, he was too getting dressed and eyed us suspiciously. Wiggling out of daddy's arms, I walked to Aleksey and hugged him.

"Thanks for respecting my choices, but I think I just wanna see what the future holds. No doctor" I smiled up at him, watching the same reaction of Dimitri on him. He let out a laugh and hugged me.

"My pretty little boss" His lips were soft against mine, like the kiss. He didn't kiss me with urgency like he normally did. He just took his time and savored my mouth. Pulling back he smacked my ass and smirked at me.

"Go get changed, we have a surprise" They always seemed to have a surprise for me, it's a good thing I already started mine for them. Obeying him, my feet padded against the floor as I chose my outfit and as soon I was done, I took a shower, combed my hair and after a good 40 minutes, I was finally ready.

 Obeying him, my feet padded against the floor as I chose my outfit and as soon I was done, I took a shower, combed my hair and after a good 40 minutes, I was finally ready