CHAPTER FOUR

YJ's POV

We were in car just heading when I got a call from Soobin, I picked it up as soon as i picked it up he started screaming "BRO YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW! I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL YOU THIS OR NOT! IF I TELL YOU YOU'LL BE HEARTBROKEN BUT YOU'LL KNOW SOONER OR LATER!" and since the phone was connected to bluetooth, it was so loud Y/N almost dropped her laptop and i almost crashed into a divider. [Y'all that's why don't talk on the phone while driving ]

 'This bastard', "Soobin, what is it? and please don't shout becuz of you Y/N almost dropped her laptop and i almost crashed into a divider, we could've DIED", "But you guys are still breathing, anyways i'll tell you something please be strong" he huffed out and continued "IsawJihyunandJeongsanintheclubandithinkshe'scheatingonyou" he said which sounded like absolute gibberish, "Choi Soobin, talk properly if you want to live, I spent days teaching you how to talk when we were children" 

"Okay fine, so I saw Jihyun and Jeongsan in the club and i think Jihyun's cheating on you" I let out frustrated huff "YAH CHOI SOOBIN THIS IS THE HUNDREDTH FUCKING TIME I'M TELLING YOU THIS ME AND JIHYUN BROKE UP LONG AGO BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH JEONGSAN GET THAT IN YOUR MUD FILLED MIND YOU EXPIRED COUPPON, NOW BYE" I snapped and hung up, I looked over at Y/N who was staring at me in fear when she noticed me she gulped and turned to her laptop and continued her work, "Are you alright?" i asked her concern laced in my voice, "Yeah. Are you alright?" she replied, "Yeah". Then I backed off from the divider and continued driving.

~Time Skip~

At Yeonjun's place 10:23 pm 

Author's POV 

As you guys reached home, you both freshened up and changed into comfortable clothes, you mom sent over some comfy clothes five days ago with a note saying "Open in 5 days- Mrs.Lee~" . "Uhm by any chance do you some sort of alcohol and a terrace?" you asked him, "Yes, I have some Vodka , and a terrace. Why?", "Just tell me where it is please", "Yeah the Vodka's in the first cabinet-" You didn't even let him finish his sentence and jumped from the couch and went to the kitchen and took the bottle and went to the terrace. 

Y/N's POV

I was in such a bad mood, first I found out my dear ex boyfriend is back in town and is my neighbour, then found out i was getting married to a random a$$ dude, and then found out...i'll never have a chance to be with Soobin, I almost died today, I can't be with Lucas anymore. I was angry, sad, disappointed, I felt crazy, I feel lost I don't even know where my ship is sailing . Which way do I go now? North? South? East? West? Which way? I started drinking, kept chugging the whole bottle of Vodka not giving a f*ck about my low alcohol tolerance at all. After some time I was drunk or maybe not i don't even know at this point. Suddenly everything that happened today flashed before my eyes. And then...I started crying. "wHY? WhY mE? oUt oF aLL THe PeOpLE HiS bROthER? *sniffle* NO NOW MY MAKEUP'S RUINED. OMG THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! YEONJUN MUST THINK I'M CRAZY OR SOMETHING.

YJ's POV

I was doing my work i went up to my office room for some files when i heard crying. Is she...crying? "Oh f*ck" I quickly rushed towards the terrace and saw her on the floor hugging knees and screaming "YEONJUN MUST THINK I'M CRAZY. Am I drunk?" i heard her say I walk upt o her and it beside her and said "Yes you are drunk" she looked up at me and said "You? Oh hi dear husband, oh sorry fiancé *giggle and sniffle*", "Hi *giggle* what are you doing here?"  I asked even though I knew the answer "Oh nothing just becoming a mess", "Why?", "Today, first I found out my dear ex boyfriend is back in town and is my neighbour, then found out i was getting married , and then found out i'll never have a chance to be with Soobin, I almost died today, I can't be with Lucas anymore. That's why".

"What about Soobin", "I love him, Oh no i just told my  fiancé that i love his brother. Sorryyyy", "Hmm I'm mad at you now." I said joking "You are? Well I don't care I know you don't care 'bout this marriage anyways" 'Eye- did she really just?' "What makes you happy?", "Singing in my worst voice and screaming", "Then do it", "Really?", "Yeah", "SOOBIN, YOU DUMBASS I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU SO F*CKING MUCH I COULD KILL SOMEONE! " 'I'm pretty sure she has a murder plan and a victim already'. "And since i love you so much I am going to sing for you I even wrote a song. " she takes out her phone and plays a song and starts singing "Baby, I just wanna tell you something, But I'm not sure if I can call you "baby", I know you're not into me, But I can't help but fall for you , I know you don't see me like I see you, You like someone else, My heart keeps hurting every time you talk about her."  'Wait, she's...Y/S/N' [Your Stage Name]

                                *TO BE CONSHEISASTARTINUED*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: These days my stories are really small i'm trying to make it longer. Hopefully i will write longer slowly. And please Vote and comment it really motivates me. Vote only if u like it tho. Comment what u feel abt this story. Sorry i'm posting late i finished yesterday but i forgot to click on 'Publish' heh. New series coming up in a few days. K bye