CHAPTER TWELVE

YJ's POV

I enter my office, and look at a few files that were there on my table, while going through a few of them when my assistant called me on the intercom, "Sir, a woman called Lee Y/N is waiting at the reception for you, says she-", "She's not my fiancée", "- is here with your lunch", "OH uhm not you I was talking to my friend on the phone uh yeah", exactly then my phone starts ringing, "I'm sending her in.", "Yes", "Well f*ck". A few minutes later I hear a knock and Y/N walks in and puts a bag on my table and says "Bye, heat it up later", "Ok", I say and she walks out. I get back to work, then I hear a knock on my door, "Come in", the door opens revealing an unknown man.

The man introduces himself "Nakamoto Yuta, your new secretary sir." " Oh right I'm sorry I couldn't recognize you, you were at the second day of the interviews if I'm not wrong",  I say shaking his hand, "Yes sir", "So good luck on your first day and just to remind you if you have forgotten we have a meeting with Mr.Ahn from AN enterprises in two hours", "Yes sir", we both let out a chuckle, then Y/N walks in again with another bag, "Hey that was my cloth- YUTA?!", "Y/N!?" , "You know each other?", they suddenly go into a hug "Oh-", they part from the hug, "Oh uh sorry sir", Yuta says scratching the back of his head nervously, "It's okay, so how do you know each other", "We-", Y/N interrupts in between.

"Hey you didn't tell me why are you here?", "Oh I joined as his new secretary, what are you doing here?". "I'm here to give him his lunch", "You're the lunch lady, what the f*ck?", "Um uh no. I'm his soon-to-be wifey, so like i'm here to give his lunch", "WHAT!? YOU GOT ENGAGED AND DIDN'T TELL ME?! I'M OFFENDED", "Can you not scream, jeez, it's complicated, I'll tell the deets later, also can we meet in the evening, I'll text you the place and time and all that.", "Okay Bye",  "By the way, Uh that was my clothes bag, here's your lunch", Y/N says, "Oh", I give her the bag she gave me before and take the one she was holding, she then says, "Have a good day bye." 

"You too", me and Yuta said together and we looked at each other "Okay Bye.- Both of you.- Don't reply", she replied turning back after every sentence, then she walked out of the office. Me and Yuta just stand their awkwardly for a few seconds, "I'll go to my cabin and set up" Yuta says, "Oh yes", he then bows down and leaves my office. I then get back to work. 

YT's POV 

(Yuta's POV)  

I go to my cabin, and try to focus on the preparations for the meeting but my mind keeps drifting off to Y/N, 'Why didn't she tell me?', 'When were they even dating?', 'The f*ck happened in these 2 years?', 'Did she not tell me because she found out that I love her?', 'Wait how did she get to know?', 'Lucas must've told her', "That Bastard", I take out my phone to text him.

*TEXT START*

Yuta: YOU FREAKING COCKROACH

Lucas: Bro tf-

Yuta: YOU TOLD HER DIDN'T YOU YOU MONGOOSE

Lucas: dude calm tf down 

Yuta: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW EXPIRED COUPON 

Lucas: wdym?

Yuta: I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAY ME YOU DUMB LIZARD 

Lucas: BRO CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Yuta: YOU TOLD Y/N I LOVE HER, YOU RAT

Lucas: ohhhhhh

Yuta: SEE YOU TOLD HER YOU MOLDY BREAD

Lucas: No I didn't

Yuta: Then why didn't she tell me about her boyfriend 

Lucas: SHE HAS A BOYFIENRD? 

Yuta: You mean 'Boyfriend'

Lucas: Ye I paniked lmao sry

Yuta: lmao ok

Lucas: Anyways

Lucas: She'll tell everything later, it's complicated.

Yuta: Like she didn't tell me that already -_- 

Lucas: bro-

Lucas: Impatient much, but ok ig 

Lucas: k bye i actually have work unlike you so yuh

Yuta: EXCUSE ME.

Lucas: Excused.  

Yuta: eye-

Lucas: bye

Yuta: bye

*TEXT END*

'' What could it be?, Ugh patience Yuta, patience, just..8 more hours and we'll be good to go".

~Time Skip~

6 pm, in Yeonjun's office

"Nice work for a first day, you got the hang of it pretty quick, I'm impressed", "Thank you sir", he glances at wall clock and says, "It's Six already, you guys had planned to meet right, I'm pretty sure you're late.", "Haha Yes sir, I'll get going now", "Have a good night, Mr.Yuta", "You too sir", I bow down and go out of his office to text Y/N.

*ON TEXT*

Yuta: Bro da deets plz

Y/N: right bruv i forgot 

Y/N: So like remember the Etona Café  we used to go to [dont copy dis plz, this is original bro]

Yuta: Yea bruv

Y/N: so like they relocated da café  to beside your office it's like 2 mins away lmao

Yuta: f*ck how did i miss dat ma'am 

Y/N: cuz you're f*cking blind bruv 

Yuta: WHY THE F*CK YOU ACTING LIKE EGGY FROM KINGSMAN B*TCH 

Y/N: CUZ I CAN B*TCH 

Yuta: OK B*TCH 

Y/N: BY THE WAY WE GOTTA MEET IN 15 MINS LMAO I FORGOT B*TCH

Yuta: OK B*TCH 

*END TEXT*

I pack up all my stuff and go out of the building I walk to my car and grab my wallet from my bag and throw the rest of the stuff in the back seat. "And it's been 16 mins, f*ck", I say looking at my watch. I show my ID to the guy at the gate and he let's me go. I walk out and feel a few raindrops fall on my head, I sigh out and let out a smile "Rain", I walk slowly to the café enjoying the rain, I finally reach the café to see Y/N already playing in the rain giggling making her dumpling cheeks magically appear, I chuckle and shake my head at her cuteness, "Hey, Ms.Cutecheeks", I say and pinch her cheeks, "Hey, Mr.Widesmile", she says and ruffles my partially wet hair, we hug eachother, and I sigh out from her warmth. "I'm back" I say loud enough for her to hear tearing up a bit. "You're back", "I-I'm back", she pulls away from the hug and says "Aw is my Osaka Prince crying?", I chuckle and remember our memory from when we were 7. "No, I'm not".

"Remember?, When we were younger, in the park-" Y/N starts, "And I tripped and started crying but wanted to act strong so I don't seem week, and you can trust me when you want me to protect you from Park Yeosan", I finish, we both chuckle and I burst out into tears "I missed you" and I hug her, she snuggles into me and says "M-me too", we both just sob in eachother's hold. "You're still short", "Shut up, I'm just 3 inches shorter", she says hitting head from behind, and we both chuckle. we finish crying, finally. "Cappuccino?", "Cappuccino". She says handing out her pinky, I hand out mine and we join our pinkies. "After two years" Y/N says "Two whole years", I repeat, "Ok enough crying, let's go get some Cappuccino", Y/N says, "I'm NOT crying", I protest back.

"Right, you wanted to water the dry skin on your skin", "Yes", "bRO", "yEAH", "i hATE YOU", "oKAY". She shakes her head and goes to the café and I follow her smiling.

A/N: Yeonjun during the Yuta nd Y/N reunion: honey i'm not even here, i'm a hallucination. hahahhaha life. also just realized the high note in Simon Says SHOOKETH. also listen to Michael Jackson. also DAMN NCT FOR MAKING FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL OVER AGAIN-. also wait for Hot Sause . also  bro more competition lmao lets see how yeonjunie gon do. also let's pretend there is still one day left en- Comeback. also i've decided to make a crack version of this once I'm done with this. What do you think? Make a wish English Ver. *smirk*. Also stan linkin park. also yuta is so cute in this wth, *sobs* im late af  kbye lol