CHAPTER SEVEN

A/N: OK SO LIKE I JUST REALIZED THAT I SPELLED YEONJUN WRONG IN THE F*CKING TITLE. OMG I GOTTA CHANGE. I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS. so....um...like...ik i just started writing but since my finals r coming up i gotta start revising and stuff and i gotta finish my pending work too so i might post less frequently hope y'all don't get too annoyed and leave pls don't leave i have really interesting plots coming up ok bye.

------------------------

Y/N's POV

After she hung up I  panic again and wake up Soobin and Lucas, "L-lucas, Soobin w-wake up, Wake up, fast" I said as I shook them slightly, "Ugh what happened now?" soobin said still half asleep, "Yeonjun's k-kidnapped", "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!?!" they both said at the same time, "Yeah i- i got- this call from some..some person named c-cherry and then she like like told she- she has Yeonjun and then..she told me n-not to call her again if I do she said she'd block m-me" i said stuttering, "You stuttered, Oh my God you're worried, sh*t" Lucas said, "That- that's not important, he's kidnapped", "We need to call the police" Soobin said.

"No no we can't, if we do and she somehow gets to know she could do something to Yeonjun", Lucas said, "You're right", "What should we do then", "I don't know", "Wait I know someone  who works at a call center we can ask him to track his number." Soobin said, "Ok we can call him tomorrow morning and ask him. We don't have to worry since i don't think she kidnapped him to kill him for no reason.", i said, "But how are you so sure?", Lucas said "When she called she didn't ask for money, me in return for him or anything she just warned me not to call her again."

"What if she wants us to think like that?", "No the way she said it doesn't sound like she's playing around, but it is true that if we do something like telling some else this we might end up losing him." , they just nod. 

CHERRY's POV

I was going to go to my office but Yoonjae came to me "Ma'am 34 is troubling and 34S is acting up, should we leave-", "Rule 4", "Do not let go of the captured before the work is done properly. Sorry ma'am", "I don't need your 'Sorry' don't repeat this again, and about them, I'll take care, leave", she bowed and left and i head to Chamber 5 and sit on the table . "Hello Kids, how are we today" silence. "Ok so I heard  Sunoo is acting up, What's the matter?" silence. "I thought I made myself clear on the first day when I said answer my questions. I also told you guys that your here for your own safety, and we'll let you go when we get our work done, right?" silence again, i slam the table "RIGHT?!", "Yes ma'am" they said softly.

"WHAT?!?!", "YES MA'AM?!", "That's right, just because your kids don't think i'll be soft, all of you were disciplined on the first day, what happened now huh?! Proud!? Confidence that I'll leave you guys?! If this repeats see what I'll do!", I said glaring at them "And you what's wrong with you, screaming, rejecting food, disrespecting,  troubling the others?! Do you want to go back to the dungeon?!", I said glaring at Sunoo, "No ma'am, Sorry this won't repeat", "Good, now go back to sleeping".

I walk out and go to my office to continue working on Yeonjun's situation. I sit down my chair, open my laptop and get to work. After 1 whole hour of transferring funds and talking with my partners, I thought I was finally done but no Yoonjae walks in..again. "Ma'am, Update on Chamber 7, The rooms clean and ready for usage.", "So what are you waiting for, my grandma to come tell you to transfer Yeonjun?", "No ma'am", "Then go and don't come and personally update me about stuff just update the server.", "Yes ma'am.". 

YJ's POV

I was staring into oblivion thinking what will happen to me when this random woman came to me "So like we'll be shifting you to another place, I'm Kim Yoonjae, and you have to address everyone with Ma'am and Sir", "Okay i guess..", "Let's go", then she took me to some place with a alot of rooms, then she opened a room and asked me to go inside, "Woahhh this is so cool.", "Ok now they'll some rule books inside read them", "Okay why do you guys rule books though", she didn't reply and just closed the door and went.

I look around and see books really thick that must be those rule books. Is it down and start reading them.

~Time Skip~

2 days later

It has been 2 days and it's not that bad I mean they update me about my company everyday and i get to have food 3 times a day and sleep and have fun like dancing and singing. So far I have no problem except for I keep thinking are those idiots actually searching for me. Oh well if i die here i will haunt them to death.

CHERRY's POV

I was doing some random work when I slowly heard police sirens and they kept getting louder, "Which b*tch a$$ h*e called the police?"

                         *TO BE CONWEEOHWEEOHWEEOHTINUED*