CHAPTER TWO

A/N: Ok before ya'll read this there's gonna be some really cringy shi*t so get ready. lul. And i know in the starting it's bad but listen it'll get better, trust moi oKaY?  And please inform me if there are any mistakes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"So where should their wedding be held?"  Your mom said pointing towards you and Yeonjun. "WHAT?!?!?" You , Soobin and Yeonjun yelled at the same time. "A wedding?!' you said "With whom now!?" said Yeonjun, "Oh my fu*king god! My best friend and my brother?! You're joking!" said Soobin. "Choi Soobin, language!" said Mr.Choi. "This is not happening" You said, "Yeah not at all."  Your parents pull you to a side and tell you that it's for the company and their friendship. You try to protest but fail. 

Y/N's POV

"No mom, I am NOT marrying a guy who i don't even know", "He's a good guy, and you'll get to know him trust me okay?" my mom said, "Mom please no", *A few emotional dialogues from parents later* "UGHHHH FINE" i said out of frustration. 

*MEANWHILE THE CHOI'S*

YJ's POV

"No mom, I am NOT marrying someone who i don't even know" i said, "Please it's for the company and our friendship please, she's a really good person" mom said "But mom what if she turns out to be like Yuna?" i replied "Ugh, Yeonjun not everyone's like Yuna, and i know her she's anything but like Yuna. And you don't even have to marry her right away get to know each other first, you have around 4-6 months", dad said, he is right, let's just give it a try who know what will happen, "Fine"

Y/N's POV

We walk back to see the Choi's. Me and Soobin look at each other like; 'Bro what the actual hell is happening?', 'I don't know bro'. "She's agreed" my dad says, "Great, Junie has agreed too" Mrs. Choi replied. 'Junie? That's cute' , "So we have decided they'll stay together from tomorrow right?" Mrs. Choi said, I look at my mom with a 'why?' look. She give me a pleading look. I huff out and look back. I get a notification from Lucas.

*TEXT START*

L:Y/N!!!!!!!

Y/N: LUCAS!!!!!!!!

L:YOU FORGOT TO LEAVE THE KEY!!

Y/N: I'M F*CKING GETTING MARRIED AND YOU CARE ABOUT THE KEYS?!?!?!?!?

L: Well the keys are more important.

L: Wait-

L: YOU.

L: ARE.

L: GETTING.

L: MARRIED?

Y/N: Yes bit*ch

L:qouieyuwvcacdfweqrttttuuumnactezuwiefcdrapmdiwy

L: Qpioiueiywubcmaxbyeomabzy

Y/N: Assskjfjkiau

Y/N: wiyutdcaaouisyucscs

L: Wait is he hot tho 👀

Y/N: Yes 👀

L: But how tho?

Y/N: My parents decided 

L: And you agreed?

Y/N: They started emotional melodrama and all that stuff, and plus they said that dude's " a nice guy" so i agreed, i mean i get to annoy him and get away with it i guess lmao

L: Lmao, you'll do anything to annoy people

Y/N: Of course, that's the whole purpose of moi's life lol.

L: SMH, anyways when you coming home, i'm here singing stuck with you to the door and the half dead aloe vera plant lol.

Y/N: BRUH- 

Y/N: I'm supposed to move in with that DOOD.

L:WHAT?!

Y/N: Yes.

Y/N:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

L:😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Y/N: No more beating you up 🙂

L: No more whipped cream with pancakes 🙂

Y/N: No more stealing your hoodies 🙂

L: No more chasing you around with a rolling pin for the remote 🙂

Y/N: I am TOTTALY okay

L: ABSLOUTELY fine.

L: Dude i'mma come over to ur parents' cuz i wanna see you and get the keys.

Y/N: K. I wanna hug u one last time

L: One last time~ *insert ari's voice*

Y/N: Yes 

Y/N: See you.

L: See you.

*TEXT END*

"I think they should talk to each other" mom said, "Yes, maybe send them outside so they can talk and get to know each other, you know privacy" Mr. Choi said. "Yes, Y/N take him outside" Mom said, "Please follow me" i say turning around. We got out and start walking around a bit, 'Ok this is hella awkward'.

YJ's POV

It's so awkward, i think i should introduce myself. "Hey, I'm Yeonjun. ", " Hi, I'm Y/N", "Uh so did you know about this?" i asked even though i knew the answer. "Did it look like I did? Cuz i did not" we chuckled softly, "You look  pretty" , "Thanks, you look good too" she complimented, "So about the marriage, can we have like a few rules or something like that, i don't really know how to say that sorry." she said, "Uh yeah i get what you mean" just as i was about to say something her probably boyfriend came and hugged Y/N and kissed her cheek...............

                                         *TO BE CONSHOOKTINUED*

----------------------------

A/N: Honestly i don't what this was either, i was stupid 17 weeks ago lul. But i have to do this. Be exited for new series which will actually be interesting. Made some changes since it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to cringy before BYE

-jeonsmintchoco