CHAPTER FIVE

Author's POV

You sang the whole night and almost fell asleep when Yeonjun threw water on your face and then you both had water fight. 

YJ's POV

I woke up before her and brushed my teeth and took a shower, I decided to make myself breakfast so here I was making toast. After  wasting 1 whole pack of bread I saw Y/N coming down, "Good Morning" I said, "Good Evening" ,"Wha-", "Haha What are you doing?" she said "Making toast", "More like burning it, don't you have like a toaster or something?", "I do, it broke though", "Then buy one?", "I'm too lazy", "Lazy a$$, anyways move aside before u burn down the kitchen" She says rolling her sleeves. After she finished cooking she said "Enjoy, I'll be back by 9-ish", "Wait wait wait, We have to go over to your place to get your stuff." , "Right. I forgot, I'm getting my stuff by myself. Bye have a good day", "What about your breakfast?", "Oh i ordered a pick up from the Cafe nearby", "Oh okay Have good day Bye", "Bye"

I finished eating and put the plate in sink, grabbed my keys and got in car "Wait how did she go to wherever she went? Is she walking? Did she take the bus? Did she call a Taxi? Let's call her and ask *takes out phone* Wait I don't have her number. I do have her dad's though" I said to myself and called her dad.

*ON CALL*

Y/D: Hello?

YJ: Hello, Mr.Lee, How are you?

Y/D: Ah I'm fine Yeonjun-ah, How are you?

YJ: I'm great. Mr. Lee uh I forgot to ask Y/N her phone number *chuckle* do you mind giving it to me?

Y/D: Ah sure it's XXX-XXX-XXXX. I'm sorry but I have a meeting right now I'll have to hang up.

YJ: Ah yeah It's fine, Thanks for the number. Bye

Y/D: Hah Bye

*END CALL*

I dialed her number and she cut the call without even answering i kept calling 5 times, the 6th time she picked up.

*ON CALL*

YJ: Hello?

Y/N: Hello, I am sorry but right I'm no interested in insurance or a new credit card or any family trips. Thank you, have a good day, Bye.

YJ: It's Yeonjun!

Y/N: Oh. Hi.

YJ: Okay so how did you go where ever you went you don't have your car. Did you take the bus?

Y/N: Oh. You called for-. Um I walked. Why?

YJ: Oh j-just.. wanted to.. know. ok bye.

*END CALL*

I started my car and went to work. As I reached my office, everyone wished me and I wished back. I go up to my floor and walk towards my office room, my secretary Ji-eun came rushing to me. "Sir, we have an emergency! You have a call, I think you should speak", I just nod and take the phone and go inside my room. 

*ON CALL*

YJ: Hello?

???: Hello, Yeonjun, It's me Kyung-min

YJ: Kim , how many times do I tell you, I do not plan on selling my company and especially not to you. So stop calling me, okay?

Kim: I didn't call for that my friend just wanted to tell you something.

YJ: Ugh! What is it?

Kim: Be careful okay? Don't roam around in alleys at night you might get attacked, there are a alot of bad guys out there these days.

YJ: Tell me something i don't know. Thanks for wasting my time. Bye

*END CALL*

I call Ji-eun from the intercom. She picks up after a few rings. "Yes sir", "Come into my office", "Yes sir, coming". I heard a knock on the door "Come in", "Yes sir you asked for me", "Yes, why did you think was the person who just called and why?", "Your father's brother, he called because your father was in critical condition", "Hm my uncle died 12 yrs ago in a car accident", "Oh? Then if I may ask who was it?", "That was Kim Kyung-min, calling to tell me to be careful", "Oh", "Hm from next time don't give me the call without confirming anything alright?", "Yes sir", "You can go now". She bowed and left.

After some time I got a text from Y/N

*TEXT START*

Miss Sarcasm: So like i'm getting a toaster and a few other stuff do you need anything?

Miss Sarcasm: And wht  toaster should I get?

YJ: Can you get me gum

YJ: the big pack

YJ: And you can get any toaster  you want

Seen

*TEXT END*

I put my phone aside and get back to work.

~Time Skip~

YJ's office 10:23

I finish packing my stuff and cleaning up my desk and head out, I get in my car and head home as I was halfway there suddenly the car stopped, I get out to see what happened and turns out the tire got punctured. "Damn it. God i don't even know how to fix a punctured tire." i sigh and walk around not knowing what to do [don't know what to do with out you~ ok i'll stop]. Suddenly a few random men with their faces covered came. "Found him", "Uh ok what the f*ck"

"Sign here or have fun rotting in hell" a man said showing me some document  "What document is that?", " Oh it's like LIC policy sir if you don't sign here i'll lose my job.",  "What? Wait- sarcasm why are people like this?", "It's your company document sign or you'll die", "I'd rather die" i say scoffing, "Okay we'll take your sign after you die", "It's not a fingerprint that you can take it after I die", "Oh we got our ways", "Okay so go ahead kill me" then i heard guns cocking 'F*ck i was joking' i try to run but i was rounded up by them.

"See I was joking please leave me alone I've got a wife to take of after I go home, how will she feel when she gets to know that i died, don't you guys have wives, please leave me", " God we attacked a girl and she wasn't this scared, infact she thrashed us, you should learn from her if you ever meet her.", "Yes I will if you leave me alone and not kill me". They started closing up on me i crouched down just when i thought they'd blow my head i heard someone screaming, I look up to see one of the men on the floor with his head bleeding and a woman with a mask holding a rod. 

A man came to attack her and she kicked him in the stomach and elbowed him in the back, another one came and she did a spin kick and he fell down got back up but got pushed to the wall face front, a man came pointing a gun at her 'sh*t' she held his wrist turned him around so his chest was now pressed against her back and the gun was pointing at... the rest of men. they got scared and ran away, she twisted his arm and threw the gun at me and i of course missed it i went and picked it up and pointed it at him. "Who sent you?" she said "I don't know" he replied she kicked the inside of knee [i forgot wht u call it forgive me] .

"Ahhhhhhhhh i really don't know", "You really attacked Yeonjun without knowing the person who asked you to?", "I really don't know please leave me", "Ms. Woman  I know who sent him", i said [I was listening to Mmmh and kai said 'I said I said' at this point lmao k bye] "Then why are you watching from so long instead of telling poor guy's hand must be hurting", "Yes ma'am now please leave me" the guy said and she just ignored him "Kim Kyung-min sent them", "Who the f*ck is that?", "You don't know him he's the second most successful in the business industry", "Who's the irst?" she replied after hearing that the guy laughed and I glared "It's me, are you living under a rock?", "Oh i'm getting married to the first most successful businessman in Korea".

"Why are you telling me- Y/N?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

                                              *TO BE CONSHEISFIGHTERTINUED*

------------------------------------

Posting today cuz my dumbass thought i published it but i didn't asfsjjk this is the longest chapter so far k bye. And do u guys want part 2 of my other story? comment

-jeonsmintchoco