CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N: EXAMS. ARE. FINALLY. DONE. So I'm gonna start uploading again hehe 

------------------

Y/N's POV

2 days ago

After some more discussing we decide to wait for CHERRY's next step. And we think of what to do until then and we agreed on trying to make a plan to contact Yeonjun. "Okay so our first step is tracking and then when we find we go to the police with a complaint saying Yeonjun has been kidnapped. Then we take the help of the police and we find them and get Yeonjun back right?" Lucas goes over the plan. Me and Soobin just nod. "Ok so Step 1; Track Him down." Right then we get interrupted by Soobin's Phone. "I'll be back" he says and goes to answer the phone after 2 mins he comes with a worried expression. "Dad called, it seems Yeonjun's not picking up his phone", "F*ck, what do we do?", "I told him that maybe he left his phone somewhere you think w:e should tell them what happened", "Uh DUH!".

 "Yeah we should", "Soobin call Uncle and tell him and Aunty about it.", "Okay" he goes to call them and comes back two minutes later, "I told them they were this close to cutting the phone and calling the police" he says making a 'pinch' motion with his fingers (i hope y'all  understood).For one second me and Lucas almost stopped breathing and Soobin continues, "But i explained them what we're gonna do" he pauses and breathes out, "He says our plan his Stupid but they're chill now." we just nod. "Lucas takes out his phone and calls his friend"

WLC's POV

*On Call*

L: Hello Kun Ge.

K: Hi Lucas

L: Kun ge, I need your help

K: Yeah tell.

L: *Explaining the story*

K: So Yeonjun got kidnapped 

L: Yes

K: And you need me to track him down 

L: Yes

K: Could've told that in two lines instead of making me waste my break bro

L: No

K: Uhm- Ok whatever

K: Tell me his number I'll track him down.

L: XXX-XX-XX-XXX

K: Okay gimme some time.

L: Okay

K: I'll call you back

L: Oh Ok, Bye

K: Bye.

*Call End*

I go back to the hall and see them almost eating their fingers out of nervousness. "Guys are you sure you don't want sauce with those finger fries?" I say smiling sarcastically, they immediately stop biting their nails. "Ok what did he say?", "He said he would call back after tracking him down.", "Oh ok what do we till then?", "I don't know wait?". Then there was silence "This not at all like how it is in the movies is it?" Soobin says breaking the silence, "Uh-uh" me and Y/N say together. Just then my phone rings, I pick it up and put it on speaker.

*On Call*

K: Hello

L: Hello Kun ge

K: Yeah he's currently in Gangwon-do, we don't know where exactly because the company of the sim he uses has some restrictions but with the help of the local police you get his location.

L: Ok so Gangwon-do

K: Yes

L: Ok thank you so much Kun-ge 

K: Ok but why haven't you informed the police yet

L: The kidnapper has told us not to tell anyone

K: Bro.

L: Yeah bro.

K: You just told me

L: Yeah I just told you

K: You freaking just told me when your not supposed to

L: Bro it's ok

K: If it's ok to tell me then it's ok to tell the police?

L: It's not?

K: Why not?

L: Cuz the police are actually gonna find him so yuh

K: Exactly

L: Exactly

K: Bro wha-

L: They're gonna find him that's the problem

K: Bro i don't even care anymore . Bye

L: Ok bye Kun-ge

*Call End*

"Okay so like we know he's in Gangwon-do.", "Yuh", "So like we go there now?", "Yuh, What do you say Lucas?", "Yes we go there now". Me and Y/N go for a shower while Soobin goes to his place to get ready. After around 20-25 mins we started driving and we pickup Soobin. "Hi guys" he says and gets in, "Bruh you're talking like we didn't see each other 40 mins ago", "Omg a 'Hi Soobin' was all I asked for", "Well Hi Soobin", "Lord, Y/N just leave him alone", "Yuh okay". 

~Time Skip~

1 hour 30 minutes later

Y/N's POV

We check into Kensington and thro our bags into the room and go to the hotel café and order for some coffee. "Bro so like what's our plan now?", "We found where he is now so next step we find his exact location, so what we do is go to the local police so that they track his exact location.", Lucas explains, "Okay so I'll find out where the nearest police station is", Soobin says. "Hmm", "Y/N you and me will..wait for Soobin."

Soobin gets up and goes to the receptionist and makes small talk with her so she doesn't suspect. I pull out my laptop and search up for places in Gangwon-do. A few minutes later Soobin returns back. "The nearest station is about 10-15 mins away" [lmao guys im not sure abt it i researched but it was really hard to find out exactly so i just put up a random time sorry] "Great lesgo" Lucas says 

~Time Skip~

At the police station

We arrive at the police station and see the officers doing their jobs, a officer comes to us and asks us "How may I help you?", "We want to file a kinaped complaint", "Sure this way", he leads us to his table "Yes please elaborate", "So yesterday night in Seoul when I came home at around 1 am, I ringed the bell but my soon-to-be husband, Choi Yeonjun, didn't open the door i tried many times and even tried calling him but first it said out of coverage area then it said switch off, so we panicked-", "Ahem you panicked ahem", "Yeah yeah so I panicked and called these two after that we met and went searching but didn't find him so we went back home so we could find for him the next dat but when we came back home and slept i got a call.. from CHERRY." (lmao i jus realized ive been listening cherry bomb on repeat while writing this). 

"She told me she has Yeonjun and not to call back or she'll block me and if i told anyone she's do something to Yeonjun, we thought he would be in trouble and thought to find for him ourselves, Lucas has a friend who works in a like a Sim Company or something so he asked for his help to track him down, we found out he was in Gangwon-do so here are, we figured you could help us track his exact location.", "What was his name again?", "Choi Yeonjun, This is Choi Soobin his brother and that's Wong Lucas he's my friend", "Okay you're name ma'am", "Lee Y/N", "Okay so I will talk to the higher officials about this and get back to you, currently where are you staying and you're number please", "We are staying at Kensington Hotel, room number 1207 and my number is XXX-XX-XX-XXX", "Okay, you're numbers gentlemen", "Oh XXX-XX-XX-XXX", "XXX-XX-XX-XXX". "Thank you we will get back to you soon." Then we leave the police station and go back to hotel.

                                  *TO BE CONIAMBACKTINUED*