CHAPTER THIRTEEN

A/N: hi? also the flashback flashes in about 3-4 seconds in a mini movie sort of thing as that's how my flashbacks happen so i'm gonna put that there have a good day, remember to drink lots of water and eat all your meals properly and get enough sleep and take care of your self bye bye. see you next week love yall *insert my love and gratitude for you guys*. Sorry It's so short.

Author's POV

Yuta and Y/N both go in and order their coffee and sit down at the bench outside the coffee shop. You take a sip of your coffee and heat engulfs your body and you sigh out and look at Yuta. "So, what's up boi?", he chuckles at 'boi' and replies with "Nothing much, what about you?', "Same same", you both just stare at each other for some time and say "Why are we talking like this bro?", "I don't know. What is this?", "Honestly, me and your 'boss'  were more informal when we first met", "God! I hate this. Why are we talking like Mr.Kim and Mr.Kang ", "Please! Don't bring those kiddos up. I swear to god those kiddos were so hideous yet so adorable", You say bursting into laughter thinking about the kids we met a about a year ago before he left for Japan. 

"Remember that day we were just playing with bubbles in the park when we hear those doods go "Hello Mr.Kang-"  I can't please-" Yuta bursts into laughter and so do you as your mind wanders to the memory- 

Flashback

"Hello Mr.Kang" the young 6-7 year old looking kiddo says to his dear friend, "Hello Mr.Kim" his companion replied, "What did you do about the milk candy thing-y thing-y in the office?", "I asked them to put these many milk candies in the kitchen", Mr.Kim replied extending his hands as far as possible, Mr.Kang nods his head once closing his eyes and pulling in his hand in making a fist (i hope yall get wht i mean coz like yuh tht was hard to explain lmao). "Do you want to drink coffee then?" Mr.Kang says, Mr.Kim nods and they both get out their orange coloured "coffee" and start sipping up all the juice from the small tetra pack with a straw and get up from the slides right beside each other to throw the juice boxes in the garbage, as they were about to throw the garbage Mr.Kim says "Mr.Kang that is the wet waste we are supposed to throw it in the dry waste not the wet waste oki?".

"Ah right my mommy told me about it too thank you for telling me Mr.Kim" Mr.Kang replies (yall be like em be a good citizen bruv oki?) Mr.Kim just nods his head and they both throw the juice boxes in the dry waste and go back to their slides to play.

End of Flashback

-you and Yuta continue laughing for a bit and you take in a deep breath to normalize your breathing and you both just look at each other in peace for a few seconds and you break the silence, "How did you live without me for 2 years in Osaka huh?", "Hm I don't know maybe under a roof with food and water and other basic stuff" you roll your eyes half way and he chuckles towards the end. He then asks you, "So what's up with your life mate?", "Uh right, So I'm apparently gonna have to marry this guy who gets basic jokes after thinking for like what 5 whole minutes"- you say emphasizing on 5- "and he is like that dude in school who is funny yet nerdy, basically SOOBIN like Soobin"-you gasp when you remember something-" Bro Soobin is his brother like Choi Soobin, my crush and best friend is, Choi Yeonjun, my apparently soon-to-be husband's brother like that is F*CKED up, also when i say like Soobin I mean he's like a closed version of Soobin."

"Maybe he'll open up once we get to know each other, you know maybe he's gonna be like Soobin. Remember when we first met Soobin all he ever said was 'hey' or like you know uh 'how was everyone's day?' like he was so shy he was basically a small cute little bean he of course still is but you get the point." you stop speaking and look at Yuta who's grinning while staring at you without saying a word."What?" you say and Yuta just snickers and says "Nothing, just you haven't blabbered like this to me in the past two years", "I- Okay"..

Yeonjun's POV

I pack all of my stuff and call my driver, Ms.Cha through the intercom to tell her that I need her to drive me home today, normally i drive myself but on days like today where I just feel exhausted I ask Ms.Cha to drive me home. I grab my bag and water bottle and drag myself to the lift and press the G button and wait for the lift to take me to the ground floor. I walk out and see Ms.Cha drive in front of me. I take long strides towards the car get in the back seat and Ms.Cha wishes me a soft 'Good Evening' and I greet her back with a tired yet energetic voice and sigh out and lean my head back and just stare at the car ceiling and my eyes slowly start closing and I slowly drift off into dreamland..

                                                                           *TO BE CONYUTATINUED*