CHAPTER THREE

YJ's POV

Just as i was about say something someone came and hugged Y/N and kissed her on the cheek. "You have a boyfriend and yet you agreed to this marriage?" she was gonna say something but i cut her off, "Do they not approve of your relationship?"  He loosened his grip around her and said "Dude you misunderstood us", "Yeah he is like my brother, that's why were this close, and i don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend", "Oh uhm sorry" she just nodded, "Oh so he is the hot dude" her friend said, her eyes widened and she shot death glared at him.  "What? *awkward chuckle* no what are you saying? " just then Mrs. Lee came.

 "Lucas what a surprise! Come in, I made your favourite" she said "But-" "It's your favourite~" "Wait banana bread?! Yay"  and then they just left us alone, "So you think i'm hot?" i asked smirking "Uh no no he was playing around" she said "So you think i'm not hot?" "Uh no that's not what i meant, uh you are.. um" "I'm kidding" "Um so about the moving in thing-" "Yes my mom said you have to move in with me. I'll take you along right now and we can get your stuff tomorrow morning. For a few days we have to sleep in the same room as you're room is not ready yet" she nodded.

Then my mom called us back in. "Children come in" , "Yes mom", we went in. 

Y/N's POV

"Yeonjun take her in your car" Mr.s Choi said "No no aunty that won't be needed, i will come by myself, plus i can't just leave my car here can I?" "It's fine darling, you can just come tomorrow and take it" "But-", "No buts" Me and Yeonjun walk out. "Yeonjun just a sec", "Why?" "Huh? Oh um i gotta tell Lucas something"  "Okay" I walked over to Lucas. I hug him tight. And when i say tight i mean TIGHT! "Bi*ch let go you're choking me" "Doe it look like i care?" I let go and just walk away without even saying 'bye'. I flip my hair in the most extra way, well except for the fact that my hair is as long as Hyunjin from Stray Kids lmao. Then i remember something important.

"YO! LUCAS IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY ROOM I WILL HIT YOU LIKE I HIT PEGIONS", "I'MMA MAKE IT INTO MY GAME ROOM *EVIL SMIRK*""OH DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" "SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT Y/N WE GOT TO GO" Yeonjun screams beside my ear, "Bi*ch- why tf you screaming beside my ear?", "First of all, don't call me bi*ch-", "K then i'll call you h*e" ,"Eye- anyways second of all we gotta go Woman" I saw Lucas walking towards us "Yeah i'm coming my dear darling" i replied "My dear darling? Really so fast that's..sweet." eye- this dude "Yeah honey sure i'll keep calling you that", "Okay... that's..good", I was about to throw hands but Lucas interrupted moi "Dude really I can smell, feel, see, hear and taste the sarcasm what the actual f*ck is wrong with you?" lol he's getting better at this sh*t. 

"Sarcasm?! I just totally embarrassed myself didn't i?" he said shocked. "You did but that was expected bro" I gave him a 'it's okay' look and pat his shoulder and walked away leaving him dumbfounded and flipped my nonexistent Ariana Grande ponytail lol. I walked to the place where the cars were parked and got my backpack from my car and waited for Yeonjun. I turned around to see Yeonjun walking like he's some K-drama star and brushing back his hair and smirked at the Arecaceae. Bruh what? Is his screw loose? Or does he not have any screws? I swear to Satan. I'll murder him with potassium cyanide if he keeps doing this sh*t. Satan save me.

He finally comes here. "Should we go? Why are you staring at me like that? Oh... I think you are too shook because of my beauty", "Yeah it was blinding.." i replied. "Let's go now" he sat in the car and i sat in the passenger seat he started driving while I just plugged in my earphones and opened my laptop. 

SB's POV

I was heading back home. I was angry and frustrated. I've had a crush on Y/N for the longest time, i was planning to confess tomorrow but this happened. I gripped the steering wheel and pressed the accelerator and went to the place i go to when I'm in a bad mood. The club. I finally reached the club and went in and ordered for my drink after. As I was drinking my worries away I saw someone who seemed pretty familiar, Yeonjun's girlfriend, well secret girlfriend with a random guy.. No wait that's not a random guy that's Jeongsan they seemed pretty close I went closer and heard Jeongsan call Jihyun "Babe" 'Uh what? is she cheating on Yeonjun? He has to know this." 

         *TO BE CONSHECHEATEDTINUED* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: okay my schedule's messed up I'm sorry i skipped posting last week, my parents' again had work so yeah i'm not sure if i can post on schedule. Please be patient with me. And i know this different from what i wrote in my !nstagram version but i felt this was better. I will try to post as often as possible and if i am not able to finish in time i will post one of my drafts.

- jeonsmintchoco