CHAPTER ELEVEN

A/N: THIS CONTAINS HARDCORE VIOLENCE, MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND OTHER CONTENTS WHICH MIGHT BE DISTURBING. SO PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFY. Also if you see random new names during the fight then they're just members of CHERRY'S team, they're gonna be in capital. Stay safe everyone COVID'S back at it again, stay hydrated eat a balanced meal 3 times a day and eat healthy. I'm sorry this is some bad shit, makes no sense and is dumb, I got this plot while i was trying to sleep and like I overthought my mind went 'What if everything's that's happening right now is like a dream you're having while you're in your mum's womb". Sorry for the small chapter I didn't really have time this week k bye

CHERRY's POV 

I immediately go into war mode while the guards were holding back the police from entering the building any further as they were already in the lobby, I change into into my mission clothes and grab a guns and knives and other stuff, I walk down the stairs and see a few officers there inject them with a liquid and they immediately become unconscious, I go stand on the stairs and shoot a few people, which grabs the attention of the leader of the team he looks at me and I nod at him, Jiwoo takes over Beta (The teams name) and leads the police to basement. While I rush to the basement 

Author's POV

Jiwoo puts a smoke bomb to distract the police they all instantly start coughing but this one officer notices one person from Beta moving and follows him yelling at his team to follow him, the officer was about to shoot Jiwoo, but SERA turns around taking off from the wall and shoots him in the stomach and a few men come and drag his body away, they all go into the basement while trying to eliminate each other, one of the officers grabs a gun from the floor and tries shooting through all the smoke but she ends up hitting the walls and only one persons leg and that too from the police force and wastes all the bullets, she gets near a person and tries hitting them on the head with the gun but they grab the gun and put a dart in her neck and she immediately becomes unconscious, two more men come and drag her body away. 

CHERRY grabs a knife from her shoe and stabs two people who came in her way making them fall on the floor taking their last breaths another guy tries ot punch her but she ducks and gets on her knees and pierces an officer's right leg who instantly falls down, and she notices MAGI losing in a fist fight so she grabs a gun and throws it towards him and he shoots the officer. CHERRY then sees you in the corner trying to escape from whatever's happening here as it was too scary for you and so she lets her wings show and flies over to you (no literally like her wings come out and she flies to you) she lands in front of you and  "Don't be scared dear sister, I'm here with you"  CHERRY states and takes her mask off and you see her face-  

You gasp and wake up from your sleep which causes Yeonjun to wake up too he looks at you sweaty and horrified figure and asks "Are you okay?" and hands you a glass of water, "Just a dream" .

Y/N's POV

"It was just a dream", "What was just a dream? A- are you okay? What- Did you have a nightmare or something?", "Yeah sort of but I'm alright yes don't worry", "No if you're okay tell me what you saw?", you sigh out of relief and say "I..You got kidnapped by this girl called Cherry. Me, Soobin and Lucas, try to rescue you and the like while trying to rescue you.. like during the fighting between the police and her I was just in a corner to horrified because of everything and so like- and Lucas and Soobin just disappeared, you were a prime suspect for some murder, and so you like um- there was this guy called Kim Kyung-min he tried to take your company and so like you were in trouble with his men so like CHERYY kidnaps you but no one knows why. And so like-".

"Woah woah woah woah" (let's pump it up. #stanloona) "Slow down there lady, anyways. Calm Down, deep breathes" you follow his instructions while taking a few deep breathes "So are you okay now? Uh-huh yeah now tell me what happened", "Yes so um.." (insert y/n explaining sorry this is not tht detailed my hands started hurting so yuh) "Oh okay, wow uhm that was a whole lot", "Yes, now go can we go back to bed, I'm kinda tired", "Yes ok".

~Time Skip~

5:30 am, 3 hours later

I was peacefully sleeping when suddenly some random siren goes off and I fall of the bed i look up and see Yeonjun waking up and putting on his glasses and saying "Oh good morning", "Bro can you turn off the f*cking alarm!", "Oh right", "Finally some peace", I say and get back to bed while Yeonjun gets ready for office. After a few hours Yeonjun wakes me up, "Hey I'm going to work, it's 9 already if you have somewhere to be", "Yeah yeah I'll 9 reps today, lemme sleep for 5 minutes", "Okay..I guess". I was just about to sleep when my stupid phone started ringing I tch (If you know what i mean lol) and pick up the phone.

*ON CALL*

Y/N: Hello 

SB: GOOD MORNING GARBAGE WAKE UP I FOUND A PLACE FOR OUR PRACTICE GET READY I'LL PICK YOU UP!!

Y/N: CAN YOU NOT!

SB: Okay Ms.Lee, Oh sorry, Mrs.Lee

Y/N: DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

SB: Okay bye Mrs.Lee

Y/N: You punk-

*CALL END* 

I groan and get up to get ready only to realize sis got no clothes. I open my phone and ask Lucas to get me a pair of clothes since Soobin was gonna pick him up too. I quickly take a shower and put on a robe and wait for Lucas and Soobin arrive. About 15 minutes later I hear the bell ring I look through the peephole and see Lucas and Soobin. I open the door and greet them both "Morning Trashcans", "Morning Mrs.Lee", "Can you staph", I say and go upstairs to get changed. After getting changed I go down "Yo you guys had breakie?", "Nah, but we ordered a pick up for three at the café nearby. "Okay, lezzgo". 

-The café- 

"Hey we're here for order number 89" Soobin said as we stood in front of the pick up counter. "One Latté with a French Toast, One Cappuccino with a breakfast pizza and One Americano with a grilled cheese sandwich?", "Yes." He gave us the order "There you go, enjoy your breakfast. Have a good day folks", "Have a good day.", We all get in the car and go to this place Soobin told us about.

                                          *TO BE CONPLOTTWISTBEECHTINUED*