CHAPTER TEN

A/N: ayo sorry im late last week i wasn't at my place so like yuh, the stress is real. LMAO i re-read the whole thing, what's even the plot now, the original nd this are going in opposite directions, anyways.I was supposed to yest but i well i think wattpad's broken, i clicked on publish but like lmao- k bye

Y/N's POV

After some time we reach Seoul and we just fall on our beds and sleep like that.

~Time Skip~

I wake up and smell Ramyeon (yeet we all love ourselves some good ramyeon ) I go to the kitchen and see Soobin and Lucas eating Ramyeon without me. "I thought we were friends, how could you both do this to me? I trusted you both-", "Shut up, we made you some with extra kimchi", "Thank you". We all finish our dinner and Soobin calls his parents to tell them what all happened. I was just watching T.V. when my phone rang, "Oh It's mom. Sh*t IT'S MOM".

*ON CALL*

Mom: Y/N do you want to tell me something?

Y/N: Uhh yeah about that

Mom: Save it, Mrs.Choi told me, were you so worried that you forgot to tell me?

Y/N: tehe yeah

Mom: Wait- you were worried? YOU were WORRIED?

Y/N: Oh lord, mum why does everyone have a problem with me actually caring?

Mom: I'm sorry, it's just it's been years since you actually gave two sh*ts

Y/N: Mom! Do you have to put it in those words?

Mom: What? Isn't that what you kids say these days?

Y/N: Yeah, I know, but you don't swear, so it sounds weird.

Mom: You should've know me before  your brother Minho was born, I was the bad a$$ of my friend circle.

Y/N: Well that's  technically not possible cause he's elder?

Mom: Anyways, what happened in Gangwon-do?

Y/N: *insert Y/N explaining the story*

Mom: Ouh that's a lot.

Y/N: It is, and yet we haven't found Yeonjun-ie

Mom: Yeonjun-ie?

Y/N: Yeah Yeonjun-ie..,oh Yeonjun-ie

Mom: Lol I heard nothing

Y/N: Mum, don't say 'LOL'

Mom: LMAO chill ok

Y/N: Mum-. Ok fine alright chill anyways

Mom: K I gotta go your dad's calling me

Y/N: Ok bye mum

Mom: Bye

*END CALL*

I put the empty ramyeon cup on the table and go for a shower.

~Time Skip~

9:30 pm, after shower 

I let out a sigh and sit down on my bed, I open spotify and play some peaceful music and just think back at the last few days and let out a laugh, "My whole life wasn't this... hectic, marriage, this whole missing thing then murder. WOW! Sounds exactly like a movie." Then My Time by Jungkook started playing. I let out a relaxed sigh. I slowly start slipping into a deep slumber..

YJ's POV

~Meanwhile~

I was just reading a book they put in the library in the chamber lounge as CHERRY enters my room, "Hey Yeonjun, we need to tallk", "Oh.. Sure", I say and put the book back, she takes a seat beside me and clears her throat, "So we have good news, we have Kim Kyung-Min in our hands which means you're free to go"  A smile took over my face as I heard that "In a day or two, till then you can make as many calls as you want to Y/N but only Y/N, why her? Well she's WORRIED and she informed the police when I told her not to, also please tell her not to tell anyone, and if you try telling her where you're.. wait you don't know where you are. Anyways, before that we'll need to discuss a few matters", "Okay", "So starting with Why you're here, you're hear because you were in trouble, Kim Kyung-min he wanted to kidnap you and blackmail people and take over your company and it is my job to be protecting you as assigned by my superior.".

 "You thought I would give my company to that DumDum?", "Considering how you got scared when his men rounded you up, yes I do think you would've given your company to him.", "Ok yes I would've", I said clearing my throat, "Anyways, remember after leaving this place you tell no one about whatever happened here, you will be chloroformed and be taken to the place you were kidnapped from, meaning the dark alley, this all, we do for security reasons, and yeah that's it. You can go ahead and make calls to Y/N now" she finished handing me a phone, "This isn't my phone though", "About that, uh like, we had to discard your phone because Y/N informed the police and they started tracking your phone. And oh by the way you kinda currently are prime suspect for murder but we'll take care of that, heh". 

 "A what now? A f*cking murder?! And my phone? How am I supposed to call Y/N I don't remember number.", "Expected. We have her number, Note it down XXX-XX-XX-XXX.", "Okay", " Now if you'll excuse me I'll go watch Shin Chan", (Stan Shin Chan for a good life)"Shin Chan- Ok you do you I guess" She stands up walks away, I make a call to Y/N  while walking into my chamber, It was ringing and ringing and ringing then an automated voice said "The person you are trying to call-"  'Why isn't she picking up' I thought to myself, I call again and again and again and this time she finally picks up. 

*ON CALL*

YJ: He-

Y/N: Hello, whoever this is I'm kinda busy right now, would you mind if I called later on in like a 2-3 days.

YJ: Uhm It's me Yeonjun

Y/N: Wait Yeonjun??! As in Choi Yeonjun?

YJ: Yeah

Y/N: You f*cking bastard- WHERE DID YOU GO? 

YJ: Oh my god chill so like I took a vacay to Spain without telling anyone and when I went there met this gorl who made go un poco loco-

Y/N: B*tch you made me un poco mad, un poco angry and un poco worried. I felt feeling because of you, I was WORRIED.

YJ: Lmao CHILE anyways so-

Y/N: No b*tch you CHILE, I went to a police station cuz of you, I had to see a dead body cuz of you and about that WHY ARE YOU A PRIME SUSPECT FOR THE MURDER OF THIS DUDE CALLED JEON JUNGSAN??! 

YJ: BRO CHILL ABOUT THAT MURDER I DIDN'T DO IT OF COURSE CUZ-

Y/N: RIGHT YOU'RE NOT IN SPAIN YOU'RE WITH THIS CHICK CALLED CHERRY, IS SHE THE GORL WHO MADE YOU GO UN POCO LOCO, GIVE THE F*CKING PHONE TO HER, FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR KIDNAPPER HUH! 

YJ: OK THAT NOW WAS A JOKE THERE'S NO GORL OR GOING UN POCO LOCO THING AND ALL THAT, I CALLED TO TELL THAT I'M GONNA BE-

*beep beep beep* 

YJ: Hello? Hello? Y/N?

*END CALL*

I was about to make another call when CHERRY came in and said "Everyone, get ready we're being attacked by police no one and when I say no one tries to get out of here, Yeonjun gimme the phone." She says and I throw the phone at her panicking luckily she catches it, "You, Yeonjun, I'm watching you". She finished and walks out suddenly the door starts closing and some random locks start locking and random voices start saying stuff like Oxygen activated, Chamber secure, Lasers activated, Bullets Reloaded, Example ready, then suddenly a random pillow comes out of nowhere from the floor and moves front suddenly bullets start firing everywhere and everyone starts screaming, then some jail bars sort of thing comes out of teh floor and closes my room and a door in front of that. 

           *TO BE CONBROWHYSOMUCHSECURITYTINUED*