CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A/N: hi! i just realized i haven't introduced myself, im RIX. take care of yourselves, drink enough liquids nd eat all your meals, get some sleep and pamper yourself once in a while, nd if u ever need someone to talk to msg me on wattpad nd ill give my discord ID oki. take care see you next week. sry for the false update on last to last thursday, i clicked publish instead of save sorry.also like ik the new way of stating TIME SKIPS is weird nd confusing but yes if there's a time period with ~ at each ends of it, remember its used for small time skips under 30 mins also i'll be hiring PRs (proofreaders) you can just DM me if interested byebye!

YJ's POV
-7:40 PM, at his house 

As I was having a rest, I hear someone call out for me, I wake up slowly, and Ms.Cha says, "Mr.Choi, we're here." I rub my eyes and put on my glasses properly, "Thanks for the ride, Ms.Cha", "Anytime Mr.Choi", "Ms.Cha..I've told you already call me Yeonjun we're almost the same age ok?", I say getting out of the car grabbing my work bag, she just chuckles sightly and says "Yes Yeonjun", "You call me Yeonjun for today and you'll go back to Mr.Choi again, you think I don't know about you", I say knowing about her, "Then you stop calling me Ms.Cha and call me Yeojin", "Okay Yeojin", "Okay Yeonjun", "Bye Yeojin", "Bye Yeonjun", we both chuckle and I walk into the doorway to unlock the door as Yeojin drives away. I smile to myself and open the door and walk inside.

I take off my shoes and go to my room and put my bag away. I go for a quick shower since I was feeling really tired. I turn on the shower as the warm water flows onto my body and I let out a sigh of relief. 

~A few minutes later~

I put on some cream on my face and I hear the door bell go off. I go downstairs and open the door to see a girl holding a bunch of boxes labeled with different stuff, "Uh how could I help you?" and then a face peeks from behind the boxes "Yeah take a box bro", "Uh who are-", "God I'm Y/N, now will you please take a box I'm dying here", "Oh, uh yeah", I take box and walk in she walks in behind me and put down 2 boxes, and I put the box down and turn around to see Y/N walking out 'There's more?' I thought to myself I walk out too and Y/N was holding a box named "Guava Juice"  she was carrying it as if her life depended on it, 'why does she have so many guava juice cartons anyways?', "That's weird". 

I take another box from her car and in a few minutes we moth put all the boxes into the house, I put down the last box and look at the "Guava Juice" boxes "Uh do you really need to get guava juice cartons from you house, you can just buy some everyday, and if you already brought all of them then I have one question, why?", "Uh no they're actually all my k-pop lightsticks, albums and posters bro", "Then why label them guava juice bro", "Coz guava juice and k-pop are the loves of my life bro", "That's dumb bro", "No, it's not, your dumb" [yes you tell yeonjun gurl] "Ok bro", we both then move all the boxes into the store room and Y/N takes all the stuff she needs. 

She then goes for a shower and meanwhile I complete some paperwork [damn manz works hard] 

~30 minutes later ~

As I was  fixing a few grammatical errors in the final version of the contract for the m|st program, a collaboration between Enoia  and Xia (sounds like plates nd pvp pipe comapny namez but yez, also Enoia  is Yeonjun's company nd like Xia is Xiaojun, yes NCT stan them) , I hear a knock on my door, "It's open" I say and Y/N peeks in head and says "I'm hungry. What's for dinner?" with a hint of excitement laced in her voice, "Uh I don't know. Ramen?" then her face dropped and she was giving me a 'really bro?' kinda look, "I've been eating Ramen since the past one week, I'll order something for my self", "Whatever you order can you order some for me too?", I say "Sure, are you allergic to anything?", "No, I'm not", "Ok, uh I'm ordering a large farmhouse pizza, two boxes of garlic bread and two choco lava cakes. You want anything else?", she said looking through her phone,"Nah that's enough.", "Ok, I'm placed the order it'll be here in a few", "Okay, call me down when it's here, I'll be doing some paperwork", "Okay", she closes the door and walks away.

                                                     *TO BE CONPIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAATINUED*