CHAPTER ONE

Y/N's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and picked it up.

*ON CALL*

Y/N: Hello? 

???: Hello baby, good morning.

Y/N: Baby? Huh? Who is this?! Who do you think you're talking to? I'm not you're "BABY".

???: *chuckles* Y/N it's your mom, did you sleep late again? You have to stop doing that it's bad for your health.

Y/N: Oh mom. Uhh yeah i had to finish wri- i mean finish practicing we have our competition coming up right so that's why.

Mom: Ohh okay. But you should get up now you have to be here by 6pm.

Y/N: Why? It is your anniversary? or is it one of those boring office parties again?

Mom: Noo, it's just a small dinner with our friend's family. 

Y/N Oh. Fine i'll be there.

Dad: And wear something presentable!! Don't wear your oversized clothes.

Y/N: They're comfy.

Dad: Just wear a dress or something that you would wear to impress your dream guy or something. 

Y/N: So something I would wear to impress air?

Mom: What is that supposed to mean?

Y/N: That I don't have a dream guy.

Dad: Yeah I'll believe that, right.

Y/N: Whatever, i have to go get ready, see you at 6. Bye love you!

Mom and Dad: Bye love you too.

 * END CALL*

I get up and go get ready. I go out only to be greeted by smell waffles and the sound whipped cream being sprayed. And Lucas too, my bestfriend and room mate. "Good morning" he says "Morning" i greet him back. "Guess what's for breakie!" he exclaims "Waffles with whipped cream!" i reply with the same excitement "YES! HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I go near his ear and say.."CUZ' I HAVE A NOSE AND EARS!!!!" oops i meant scream lol "Ouch you didn't have to scream you know" he replies "Yeah yeah. Thanks for making waffles though". "I didn't make it. I ordered from the cafe down the street." he says. "I don't care as long as it's waffles. Besides their waffles taste better than yours lol" i say "Ouch" he holds his chest pretending to be hurt. We finish eating and head to the dance studio. 

~Time Skip~

At the studio 2:30 pm 

Everyone started leaving, now it was only me and my Soobin. My Dance partner and my crush. He only takes me as a best friend though. I really want to confess but i don't have the guts to, i really hope someday i will have the courage to tell him i like him. "Dude, wanna go over the dance once?" he says out of the blue. "Uh yeah sure". The song starts, it was senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabelo. We go over the dance a few more times. We both sit down and i check the time, it was already 3 pm. I pretty exhausted since i have been dancing since 11. I take my phone out and call Lucas. 

*ON CALL* 

Lucas: Hey

Y/N: Hi. Where are you?

Lucas: I'm at Lisa's. I left the keys in your bag.

Y/N: K. And i'm going over to my parents' i'll be back at "when they finish the event O' clock".

Lucas: LOL. K. See you at  "when they finish the event O' clock". Bye

Y/N: Bye

*CALL ENDS*

"Soobin, i have to go. My parents called me over, I'll see you tomorrow?" i said, "Yeah sure, i have to go to parents' too.  " he replies. We grab our stuff and head out of the studio "Bye", "Bye". I got in my car and drove off to my place. 

~Time Skip~

I got ready and wore "presentable clothes" like my dad said. It was black blazer with a black shirt and black pants, I was gonna wear my black jeans with my hoodie but i look sexy in this soo.  I headed over to my parents' house. 

~Time Skip~

At your parents' place, 6 pm

*Knock Knock*

My mom opened the door. "What are you wearing?" my mom said, "Well hello to you too mom" i said "Yeah yeah but what are you wearing?", "Presentable clothes?", "Y/N- wha- no. Forget it, come in." I walked in to see my dad and my dad's friend's family, 'strange Minho's not here yet'. "Ah Y/N you're here. That's my daughter Y/N." my dad said, "Hi Y/N, you're looking pretty I have heard about you from your father, nice to finally meet you, the last I saw you you roaming around in you pink frock playing with your teddies, now look at you, you look like you're ready to rule the world hahahahaa" Mr. Choi, i guess said, at least someone thinks i look pretty. My dad talks about me why would he talk about me? 4 year old Y/N was weird. I look around nervously to spot a man about my age in the corner of the room with a blank face. ' Woah! who is he? He looks like a freaking movie star! Wait ugh what are you thinking Y/N?"

YJ's POV

I was lost in my thoughts until someone knocked on the door, Mrs. Lee went opened the door and walked in with someone. 'God she looks a goddess. Wait- what am i even thinking. Stupid brain. Stop'. I was zoning out, i didn't even realize i was staring until somebody called my name. "Yeonjun, where's your brother? Did you call him?" my mom asked, "Yeah i did, he said he has some work he'll be here in about 5-10 minutes.", "Okay" my mom replied.

Y/N's POV

My phone rank suddenly, i looked at the caller ID and saw it was Soobin, I picked it up. 

*ON CALL*

Y/N: Hel-

SB: Dude the studio's electricity is out the manager said we can't practice there for 1 week!

Y/N: WHAT!!! [I realized i was being too loud and apologized]

Y/N: What? Why 1 week though?

SB: It seems that there are some rats or some rodents they chewed on the main wire so the electricity system is gone. They have to get new wires and then fix it and blah blah blah. In conclusion; electricity problem, I week no practice in studio. 

Y/N: Oh okay. Thanks for telling i was gonna go over to the studio after this "event".

SB: Hah no prolem. I gotta go now, talk to you later.

Y/N: Ok bye.

SB: Bye.

*CALL END*

I heard a knock my mom was getting up to open the door but I insisted I'll open it. I opened the door to see SOOBIN?! "SOOBIN?!", "Y/N?!", "What are you doing here? Wait are you that guy's brother?" i said pointing at the quiet guy, "Yeah, his name his Yeonjun by the way" he said, "oh" i replied. We hug and walk inside. "You both know each other?" Mr. Choi asked, "Yes" we answered together. We sat down and started talking about random stuff. After awhile my mom called us, "Should we eat?" We all sat down and started eating, "Does anyone want Ice cream?" Mom asked, Me and Soobin brusted out laughing. "What happened?" asked  Yeonjun, "It's a inside joke, and plus even if we told you, you're too innocent to understand" Soobin said, we all resume eating, then out of nowhere "oh, OH,OH Ew unholy children" says Yeonjun. "Uh too late bro." I reply. We continue eating, then what my mom said made me, Yeonjun and Soobin choke on our food.

                                                       *TO BE CONTHEYCHOCKEDTINUED*

A/N: Okay, listen up i know i told i'll publish earlier but you see i was busy  ye i was pretty busy..... and i was busy streaming Life goes on, Blue hour and Given- Taken [Monster rookie coming ur wayyy] . I'll next part on Monday nxt week or a little earlier if i finish it faster [Who am i kidding i can't] lul so enjoy reading actually interesting fanfics/stories until nxt time. Peace out b*tches.

-jeonsmintchoco