CHAPTER SIX

YJ's POV

"Why are you telling me- Y/N?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed. "B*tch why are you screaming? I think my eardrums just burst", "But- but you're Y/N", "Who says I'm Y/N", "But I'm getting married to Y/N", "No you're getting married to me", "Yeah and you're Y/N", "Yeah i'm Y/N, fine you got me, can I have the gun?", "Uh yeah" i say and give the gun to her, she suddenly shoots the guy and and everyone on the floor " Y/N what the f*ck?!", "I already told you I'm not your pretty little Y/N baby", "Then who the f*ck are you?!" she took her mask off "See you are Y/N!", "UGH!I SAID I'M NOT Y/N, GOD DAMNIT"

"UGH! BUT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE HER IF YOU'RE NOT HER THEN WHO ARE YOU?!", "I'M CHERRY", "WHO NAMES THEIR CHILD CHERRY?", "I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL MT DEETS BRUH.", "OK FINE, WHY'D YOU SAVE ME THOUGH", "For this.." then she sprayed something and I passed out.

CHERRY's POV

'God he's heavy' I put him in the mini van and took him to my place, when i got there i got out and signaled my men to get him inside. I go into my room and take a long shower then go to bed.

Y/N's POV

I reach home and ring the bell but nobody answers, i ring again but no response i keep ringing the bell but no response, annoyed i try to call him but all i get is "The user you are trying to reach is currently in out coverage area you can try later or wait."  'Where could he be?' I get in my car grab my pen and paper and write "Yeonjun where are you? If you come home please call I'm starting to get worried, I'll be either searching for you or at my old place-Y/N"   I get into my car and start driving I first go to his office only to see the doors locked and all the lights off. I try to think of other places where he could be suddenly i remember him telling me he really likes to go to this park nearby his office i start walking around and find a park I go inside and search everywhere but couldn't find him then i try to think again.

But no luck I start panicking and without thinking I call Lucas 

*ON CALL*

L: Bi*ch it's 1 am what do you want?

Y/N: Lucas Yeonjun's missing 

L: What?

Y/N: He's not at home, he's not in his office, he's not in his favorite park, he's not picking up his phone.

L: Wait- what?

Y/N: ARE YOU F*CKING DEAF HE'S- he's missing, he's missing Lucas

L: Ok ok calm down, what did it say when you called

Y/N: It said out of coverage area

L: Ok try again I'm gonna try calling him too, call me again ok?

Y/N: ok

*END CALL*

I try calling again this time it said his phone was switched off, I call Lucas again.

*ON CALL*

L: What'd it say?

Y/N: Switched off

L: Damnit

Y/N: Call Soobin and tell him he's not picking up his phone, I'm sending you the location come here with Soobin

L: Ok bye

*END CALL*

I send Lucas my location and wait for them to come after 15 minutes they arrive. "Here!" i shout as I spot them "Hey, where could have he gone?" Lucas says, "I don't know" i look at Soobin "What? Oh I know this place where he keeps going when he wants to relax it's like you gotta go through a forest so maybe that's why there might be signal", "Where is it?", "I'll drive there" we just nod and go to the place which is where I always come to when the whole dance crew wants a vacation. "Lemon Bubble" Me and Lucas say together, "You know this place?" Soobin says.

"Yeah" I say, "So, let's start searching don't get lost okay?", "Bro this is a legit resort ", "Okay okay", we then start searching. I go to the receptionist, "Hello ma'am how can I help you?", "Uh did someone named Choi Yeonjun check in today?", "One second ma'am let me check", i just nod, "No ma'am there was no one with the name Choi Yeonjun", "Ok thanks" and then i just dash away. Searching for him everywhere.

~Time Skip~

After 45 minutes of searching we all gathered at the reception. "Found him?" we all said together "No" again, together "UGH! Where could he be" We all go to the parking and get in the car and start to drive back. We reach our apartment, "Guys can I sleepover tonight it's 4:30 in the morning and it will take 30 mins to go to my place i'm sleepy", "Bruh you don't even need to ask", We all go inside and go to bed.

YJ's POV

I woke up finally in an unfamiliar place where the only source of light was a small dim bulb i tried to get up but realized i was tied up to a chair after about five whole minutes of struggling sme woman walked in like she owned the place. I'm pretty sure she's here to like tell me why I'm like kidnapped. "Before you ask anything you're here cuz you're here so shut the f*ck up before I make you", "Who are you?", "Boy really has Eidetic memory, I'm CHERRY", "Who?", "You're the cherry piece so just stay on top of me", "Kim Jisoo?", "Bruh, the hot girl who kidnaped you", "I'm kidnapped?", "Ok now I know what you're doing shut up.", "Ugh! Honestly Y/N just stop we're like in what the basement in your house and you're just tying me up for like a youtube prank or something, you think i'm dumb".

"Yeah otherwise who would legit think their soon-to-be wife would kidnap them. Anyways, let's call your dear wife now shouldn't we", "Uh no, don't call yourself", "Bruh, gimme your phone.", "Uh it's in my pocket", "Right, then she pulls it out of her pocket", "What the f*ck, how'd you get my phone?", "You don't need to know", she then calls Y/N, guess she really isn't Y/N. 

CHERRY's POV

I call Y/N.

*ON CALL*

Y/N: Hello Yeonjun! Where are you? Where did you go? Why aren't you answering me?

CHY: Okay this is Cherry not Yeonjun, I have him with me, just know that i don't know when he'll be back to you, don't call again if you don i'll block you. Bye, Y/N.

*END CALL*

I put the phone on the table beside me, and look at him say "Have a nice time baby".

                                    *TO BE CONKIDNAPEDTINUED*

--------------------------------

A/N: That's right I'm late and i hv a reason like every other time. I'm sick again, hope I don't die lmao. don't wanna die without finishing listening to all the amazing songs in my playlist. pray for me y'all. comment and vote, and read my other story if you wanna it's BTS hahahah, k bye-