CHAPTER NINE

Y/N's POV

After about 1 hour 30 minutes we got a call from the police officer, I picked it up.(wht else wud sumone do if the police is calling lmao)

*ON CALL*

CEW: Hello, Ms.Y/N

Y/N: Hello, Officer Cha

CEW: Please refer to me as Eunwoo please

Y/N: Uh ok Officer Eunwoo

CEW: *Insert chuckle* Just Eunwoo

Y/N: Alright,  Eunwoo

CEW: Oh we have good news.

Y/N: Found Yeonjun's location?

CEW: Yes. His current location is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please come to the station so we can go to the location with the force immediately.

Y/N: Sure coming right away.

*CALL END*

I tell Lucas and Soobin about the information and as soon as we reach the police station we start to drive to the location with the police. After about 15-20 mins of speeding through the traffic we finally reach the location. We all get down the police whip out their guns and point the guns at something, as there were some really tall people standing in front of me I couldn't see anything, I heard a slight gasp coming from one the police officers. "What happened?" I said with panic written all over my voice.

All the police officers moved aside. I suddenly saw a body with blood all around it and a ringing phone at the end of the alley, Eunwoo slowly went closer to the phone remover a pair of gloves from his pocket and put them on to pick up the phone. He answered the phone, the person on the other side suddenly said, "Hello? Yeonjun? Yeonjun? Choi Yeonjun? If you can hear me please tell me where you are we've been searching for you." the other person on the line ended the call. "Who was that?", "That was" he paused to take a look at the caller and continued 

"Executive Manager Kang", "Taehyun Hyung" (Ik ik but here he's 25 here yuh anywayz) Soobin said, "You know him?", "Yes he and Yeonjun hyung were best friends during college, dad put him in charge after we told him about the whole...situation", "Oh ok", "We found Yeonjun's phone but we don't know his password neither do we know where he is", Eunwoo says, "Who's body is this?", "We don't know, we better call the ambulance so that they can take it to the hospital to do its Autopsy", another officer said. We all just nod and go back to our respective places. Eunwoo suggested that we return to Seoul and talk to the police over there since he went missing in Seoul and the police can do deeper searching. 

So here we we are on the way back to Seoul.

CHERRY's POV

~Meanwhile ,as they were discovering the body and phone~

I pace down the stairs as fast as I can "How did they figure out this normal looking house?", I go to the security room to find out from direction the police are coming from, I get in and open all the cameras to see where they were coming from but the thing was I couldn't see any police force or vehicles or anything like that. "Weird..", I refresh the cams but I still saw nothing, did we get hacked? I open the security system command window to check but it was all fine, "What the hell?", I walk out and hear the police sirens getting extremely close I pause and close my eyes and concentrate for a second to hear from which direction they're coming from, I open my eyes and pace to left running through all the corridors and not forgetting to check every window and alert every guard, I hear thuds and running noises from a particular corner.

 I turn there slowly and open the door of the room to see Jiwoo, the alerts trainer giving commands to the new recruits and a loud and annoying siren sounds, as soon Jiwoo sees me nods her head saying 'Hello' and I nod back after understanding the situation, I walk up to the nearby corner of the room and turn on the soundproofing then look at Jiwoo and she gives me a apologetic look, and I just nod as I didn't wanna disturb the training. I go to the announcement room to inform everyone about what happened. 

"Hello, attention please, to all the people who heard the police sirens don't panic, it was false alarm there was some problem with the soundproofing in the alerts training class, it under control now. And Jeon Jiwoo, please report to my office after this class. Thank you, have a great day everyone". I let out a huff of frustration and get back to my office to do some boring work again.

YJ's POV 

That was the most annoying announcement ever, I really thought the police and everybody will be searching for me and they would've finally found me but no. I let out a frustrated sigh and lay back on the mattress and go to sleep after a few minutes.

~Time skip~

I woke to the dinner bell ringing, I felt like I was prison who knows maybe I was, I don't wanna go to dinner, it's gonna be same boring noodles again, I really liked noodles until the cook over here made it, I mean it's not that bad but I'd prefer mum's noodles. Noodles reminds me of those Chamber 5 boys. I was really good friends with them, they left today morning, a few hours before the whole siren thing. There is not one person here who knows why they're here, at this point I don't even have a problem going back to school and getting scolded by Mr.Bang.

                                             *TO BE CONAYOHITMANBANGTINUED*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I forgot to explain, Yeonjun is 25, and Y/N is 23 and so Soobin, and CHERRY's 23 too, and I didn't have time to research about the alley's location I am really sorry. And posting a little early since I finished early. Am I rushing things?