ONE

• Mysterious Hands •

word count: 2143

Cassandra showed up at the Stilinski boys bedroom door caked in blood. Stiles opened the door with a tired smile but soon took in her appearance causing panic to enter his mind. "Holy hell what happened?" Stiles asked her frantically. "I...... I..... I killed him.." She stuttered as she stumbled into his room. "Who? You killed who?" He asked her nervously as he grabbed her shoulders to keep her from falling. "My....I lost control..... I blacked out and he was just dead on the floor." Cassandra stuttered. "Who?" Stiles yelled at her. "It was......." She sobbed as she hid her face in Stiles chest. Stiles felt his heart beating quickly as he wrapped his arms around the girl. She killed someone.... and now he was covered in the evidence.

A couple weeks before

Everyone always felt bad for Cassandra but she would never show how bad her life actually sucked. If an outsider saw her they would think she came from the happiest family and she had the easiest life but in reality her life was a living hell. Cassandra slammed the door to her house as she aggressively walked down the stairs. "Slam my door one more fucking time and I'll beat your ass!" Her foster dad yelled at her. She flipped him off as she continued to walk away from the house. He acted like hitting her was a threat but he did it everyday anyways. Cassandra hated her foster dad with a burning passion but there was no where else for her to go. Her mom ran away when she was little and her dad killed himself the day after her mom left. She would never show her emotions to anyone not even her best friends.

"Move!" Stiles practically screamed at his best friend. "I always have to move...you move." Scott replied sharply. "I'm driving dipshit." Stiles told him sharply. "She can sit in the back it doesn't matter... why do you always make me sit in the back?" Scott argued with his best friend. Stiles glared at Scott causing Scott to groan.

"I like when she sits in the front." Stiles mumbled softly. "Yeah cause you wanna get that...." Scott begins to say but is quickly interrupted by Stiles. "Shut up..." Stiles yelled as he slapped his friend with his one free hand that wasn't on the wheel. Scott groaned as he slid into the back seat. "Thank you my child." Stiles told him playfully as he reached back and patted his shoulder.

"Don't touch me." Scott replied sharply as he slapped his hand away. "Holy crap is that her..." Stiles mumbled as he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. "No... that persons to hot to be Cassie... keep driving." Scott replied playfully. "Shut up.... that's her..." Stiles replied in disbelief.

"She changed a lot since last year..." Scott mumbled as he stared at the blonde haired girl. "No....we couldn't recognize her cause she looks exactly the same" Stiles replies sarcastically. Stiles was practically drooling over the girl he had been in love with for as long as he can remember. Scott was right though she had changed. She finally grew out of her childish face. "Shit she looks like a girl." Stiles mumbled as he pulled his car next her. "Yeah shes got boobs and she grew her hair out...." Scott mumbled in disbelief as they both stared at the girl in amazement.