THIRTY SEVEN

•Lose You Again•Word count 1342

•Lose You Again•
Word count 1342

"Stiles! Calm down!" Scott yelled as the other boy rushed to Jackson's car. "Are you kidding me right now? The whole school just watched Cassandra get taken away or did you miss that part?" Stiles asks Scott sharply. "The teachers called the cops and the cops will take care of it." Allison replies softly. Stiles widens his eyes at her as he shakes his head. "We know where they are headed and we have to stop them." Stiles tells her sharply. Stiles tried to open Jackson's car door but it was locked. "We don't have time for this." Stiles huffs in frustration. "I'll find Jackson and get the keys from him." Lydia reassures Stiles as she heads back inside. "I'll help her look." Issac tells Stiles softly. Stiles leans against Jackson's car as he sighs in frustration.

"I should have made sure she stayed home. I knew this would happen." Stiles mumbles angrily. "Dude it's not your fault." Scott tries to reassure him. Stiles angrily runs a hand through his hair as he impatiently waits for Lydia and Issac to come back. "I'm supposed to protect her." Stiles whispers softly. "You can't always protect her and you are going to get her back." Scott tries to reassure him. Stiles was too stressed to not blame himself for what happened. "I can't lose her.....I just can't." Stiles stutters as tears form in his eyes. He quickly wipes them away as Scott looks up at him. "Unlock what?" A loud voice slurred causing Stiles to turn his attention to Lydia. She was walking back to the car with Issac and Jackson who was nearly falling over. "I'm not letting you guys steal my car." Jackson slurred as Lydia tried to hold his body up. "We need it to save Cassandra." Stiles explained to him slowly. "Cassandra. She's pretty." Jackson mumbles playfully as he starts petting Lydias hair.

"Where are your keys?" Stiles asked him impatiently. Jackson slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. Stiles quickly snatched them out of the drunk boys hand. Everyone piled into the car including Jackson. The moment Jackson sat down he immediately fell asleep. Stiles started the car and sped out of the parking lot. Everyone held onto their seats for dear life as Stiles went very fast.  "Did those men really have to ruin homecoming?" Lydia huffed angrily as she ruffled her dress. Stiles glanced over at her as he gave her a confused look. "Where are we going?" Jackson yelled loudly as he opened his eyes. "Eichen house." Issac tells him softly as he places his hands over Jacksons eyes. Jackson immediately went back to sleep. "I hate Eichen house." Lydia mumbled in disgust. Stiles took a very sharp turn causing Lydia to scream. It wasn't just an ordinary scream. Scott and Issac covered their ears as they winced in pain. "Someone's going to die." Lydia whispered as she was blankly staring straight ahead. "What? Who?" Stiles asks her sharply. Lydia seemed to snap out of her daze as she looked over at Stiles. "You said someone was going to die! Who Lydia?" Stiles asks her sharply. "I don't know...." Lydia mumbled in a disappointed tone.

Cassandra woke up with stabbing pain in her arms. She opened her eyes but was met by darkness. She tried to move her hands but they were still handcuffed together. She tried to use her powers but the golden cuffs blocked them. "Hello." She whispered in a hopeful tone. She was met by silence as she shivered in the darkness. The ground was freezing and she was pretty sure she was in a basement. She pulled her legs up to her chest as she winced in pain. Many minutes passed as she sat in boring darkness. A bright light burned her eyes causing her to quickly close them. The sound of someone walking down the stairs caused her to quickly open her eyes. Her eyes took a few seconds to adjust as she noticed a man walking down the stairs towards her. She didn't say anything as she stared up at him. "I want you to tell us everything you know about your little friends." The man tells her sharply as he kneels down to her level. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Cassandra lies as she glares at him.

The sound of the man bringing his hand up to her face and slapping her a couple times echoed throughout the basement. Cassandra smiled as she felt blood trickle down her face. "I still have no clue what you are talking about." She whispers weakly. "The two boys who turned into monsters the last time we tried to grab you." The man tells her sharply. Cassandra shakes her head as she stares the man into his eyes. "I mean they are nasty players on the lacrosse field but last time I checked they are completely normal." Cassandra replies playfully earning her five more hits in the face. Cassandra tightened her jaw as pain was burning through her face. "I knew she wouldn't talk! Bring her in!" The man screams up the stairs.

The door opened again as yet another bright light blinded Cassandras eyes. A women's screams echoed through the basement as the sound of her body being dragged down the stairs echoed through the room. Cassandras eyes widened as she recognized the women. She looked oddly thin and her eyes were filled with sadness. "Mom." Cassandra whispered in disbelief. "Cassie." Her mom replied back softly. Cassandras mom pushed the man off of her as she quickly knelt down on the floor and hugged her daughter. "I knew you would come." Her mom sobbed as she held her hand in her face. Cassandra felt tears stream down her face as she held onto her mom tightly. Cassandra felt her heart tighten as she took in her moms appearance again. She looked horrible and Cassandra felt terrible. "I love you." Cassandras mom whispers before the man forces her to stand up.

"Now tell us about those boys." The other man says angrily as he stares at Cassandra. "I already told you... I don't know." Cassandra replies back sharply. "I want names... and I want you to tell us what they are!" The man yelled angrily. "They are regular teenage boys who I happen to be friends with." Cassandra lies as she angrily stares at the man. The sound of a gun shot caused Cassandras heart to stop as she squeezed her eyes shut in fear. She assumed it was her that had been shot but she didn't feel any pain. She opened her eyes slowly and turned her attention over to the other man. Her moms body collapsed onto the floor as her chest was covered in blood. A ringing noise entered Cassandras ears as she screamed in agony. She crawled over to her mom and placed her hands over her wound but she knew she was too late. She was dead and there was nothing Cassandra could do about it. "Lie again I dare you." The man spat at her.

"I fucking hate you! I hate you!" Cassandra screamed at him as tears flooded down her face. The man kicked her in the face causing her to stumble backwards. "Kill me! You won't do it! You don't have the guts to!" Cassandra screamed angrily. She didn't even know what she was saying all she knew was that her heart felt like it had just been ripped open. She stared at her moms lifelessly body on the floor. She just got her back and now she lost her all over again. The sound of a gun cocking caused her to stare at the man. He had the gun pointed directly at Cassandras head. Cassandra closed her eyes awaiting her death. The man laughed as he pulled the gun away causing Cassandra to open her eyes. "Maybe now you can tell us the truth." The man whispers playfully.

______________________________
Where's stiles???? 😩