FORTY

•A Time For Romance•Word count 1355

Word count 1355

"Lydia didn't absorb the darkness she destroyed it..." Deaton mumbles frantically as he examines the two girls. "What the hell does that mean?" Stiles asked him sharply. "I've never heard of someone destroying darkness before." Deaton mumbles frantically. Lydia gasped as she opened her eyes and looked around the room nervously. Cassandra immediately engulfed her in a hug. "You saved my life.... you could have been hurt." Cassandra whispers to Lydia. "I would do anything for you... your my best friend." Lydia replies softly. "And you.... I could have killed you." Cassandra mumbles playfully as she points at Stiles. "It would be worth it because we all know I can't live without you." Stiles replies playfully. Cassandra laughs as she places her lips on Stiles. "That's new." Lydia mumbles playfully. "Yeah.... we're boyfriend and girlfriend now." Stiles tells her playfully. "You didn't even ask me!" Cassandra yells in disbelief. "I thought saving your life was enough." Stiles replies back sarcastically.

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." Cassandra replies back sharply. "I called it! knew all along!" Lydia yells playfully. "I'm just glad we are all safe." Cassandra mumbles as she pulls Stiles in for a hug. Once again she felt a ton of hands around her. The group hugged each other as they all felt safe. "I love you guys." Issac whispered softly. "I'm glad we're all safe." Allison whispers softly. "Alright enough PDA for one day... get off of me." Stiles mumbles sarcastically as he pushes Scott away. "Hey get off my girlfriend!" Stiles yells as Lydia continues to hug Cassandra. "She was my best friend first. Back off." Lydia yells playfully. Cassandra laughed as she stuck her tongue out at Stiles. "Lydia missed the last hug." Cassandra tells Stiles sharply. Stiles pouts his lip at her as he gives her puppy dog eyes. Cassandra sighs as she lets go of Lydia and pulls Stiles in for a hug. She took in his scent causing her to smile. Stiles gave the best hugs and she wished she could stay in his arms forever.

The next week

"Stiles I have class." Cassandra mumbles frantically. Stiles ignored what she was saying as he dragged her into the janitors closet. He gently placed her backpack on the ground before taking off his own backpack. "What are we doing...." Cassandra begins to ask Stiles but Stiles quickly interrupts her by placing his lips on hers. Cassandra smiles into the kiss as Stiles places his hand on her cheek. Cassandra felt butterflies swarming in her stomach as she kissed Stiles. His lips were so soft as her lips moved in unison with his. Stiles pulled away in order to catch his breath. "I missed you." Stiles whispers playfully as he starts kissing down her neck. "I sleep at your house.... you drive me to school... how could you possibly miss me." Cassandra replies in disbelief. Stiles stops kissing her neck as he shrugs his shoulders. He immediately goes back to kissing her neck. Cassandra bit her lip as Stiles placed soft kisses all around her neck. She felt her breath leave her mouth as Stiles kissed her sweet spot.

"Don't leave a mark." Cassandra manages to spit out. "It's not like you have parents who are gonna see it." Stiles replies sarcastically. Cassandra scoffs as she smacks the boy in the head. "Oww!" Stiles yells as he stops kissing her. Cassandra rolls her eyes at him as she picks up her backpack and pushes past him out of the closet. "I am sorry...I didn't mean to joke about your parents... it wasn't funny." Stiles tells her softly as he quickly grabs his backpack and follows behind her. "It's fine.... we need to get to class though." Cassandra replies softly. Stiles laughed as Cassandra felt his hand grab hers. He yanked her hand causing her body to turn towards him. Stiles slammed his lips onto hers catching Cassandra off guard. She knew she needed to leave but Stiles was such a good kisser and she got caught up in the moment. Stiles pulled away as he held her face in his hands. Cassandra felt her heart melt as she stared into his eyes.

"I love you." He whispered before placing a kiss on her cheek. "I love you more." Cassandra replies softly as she feels her cheeks get hot. "You are so beautiful." Stiles whispers softly as he wraps his arm around her. "Shut up." Cassandra replies playfully as she nudges his arm. "Just speaking the truth." Stiles tells her as he smirks at her. "We are so late for class." Cassandra mumbles nervously as she looks up at the clock. "Who cares." Stiles replies softly as he pushes a piece of Cassandras hair out of her face. Cassandras eyes locked with his sending chills through her body. Stiles eyes flickered to her lips as he started to lean in. "If I kiss you again I will never make it to class!" Cassandra yells as she dodges his kiss. Stiles laughs as he shakes his head in frustration. Cassandra quickly heads to her next class as Stiles follows behind her. "Stilinski! Cassandra! Nice of you to finally join us! Did you get lost on the way here?" Coach yells at them the moment they enter the room.

"We got so lost.... the hallways are so long and confusing Coach." Stiles replies sarcastically. "Sit down before you waste more of my time!" Coach yells at them. They both quickly take their seats next to each other in the back of the class. "Where were you guys?" Scott asked them curiously. "McCall! If you talk one more time I'm going to glue your mouth to the whiteboard!" Coach screamed at him. Stiles laughed as Scott sighed in disbelief. Cassandra tried to focus on what Coach was saying but she could feel Stiles eyes on her. Every time she looked over at him he would give her the biggest smile. He looked so cute Cassandra couldn't help but continue to look at him. Stiles started writing something down on a paper and he quickly passed it over to Cassandra. Cassandra raised her eyebrows at him before she slowly opened the paper. "Cassie." Stiles whispered frantically. Cassandra looked up at him as she felt someone snatch the paper out of her hands.

"How nice of Stilinski to write the whole class a note I can read out loud!" Coach yells loudly. Stiles eyes widen as he gives Cassandra a worried look. "I can't sit in this class and not stare at you.... I just want to kiss your perfect little lips right now.... how can someone be so stunning...... Jesus I wanna throw up!" Coach yelled causing the whole class to break out into laughter. Stiles face got red as he hid his face in his hands. Everyone was staring at Stiles and Cassandra. "Keep your hormones out of my classroom Stilinski!" Coach yelled as he handed the paper back to him. "Thanks Coach." Stiles mumbled as he shook his head with embarrassment. Scott was laughing his ass off causing Stiles to shove him.  The moment class was over everyone rushed out of the classroom. Cassandra grabbed Stiles hand and pulled him inside Coaches office. She laughed as she sat down on his desk and pulled Stiles closer to her. Stiles immediately placed his lips on hers. Cassandra ran her hands through his hair as he deepened the kiss. Stiles hands played with the ends of Cassandras shirt as he slowly started to lift it up. "You have got to me kidding me!" Coach screamed as he entered his office. Cassandra screamed as she clung onto Stiles chest. Stiles and Cassandras looked at each other causing them both to burst into a fit of laughter. "Now all your teenage germs are on my desk!" Coach screamed angrily as he pushed them out of his office. Stiles and Cassandra laughed as they smiled at each other. Stiles squeezed Cassandras hand as she rested her head on his shoulder.

______________________________
The end
Thank you all so much for reading this and I hope you enjoyed 🥰 please check out my other stories😎