EIGHT

•The Viotto House•Word count 1251

•The Viotto House•
Word count 1251

"Boo!" Scott yelled causing Stiles to scream and nearly shit his pants. Cassandra laughed as she opened the door to the creaky old house. "It's unlocked.... that's not unsettling at all." Stiles mumbles sarcastically. The door made a loud creaking sound as Cassandra walked inside. Stiles shook his head as he stayed outside of the house. "I've seen way to many scary movies to know that this is a horrible idea." Stiles says nervously. He stared at the door that was barely hanging onto the house. That gave him a small hint on how the rest of the house would be in terrible shape.

Cassandra sighs as she grabs him by the sleeve of his flannel and drags him inside. Cassandra felt her breathe get caught in her throat as she looked around at her childhood home. It was covered in cobwebs and everything she remembered seemed to be broken down. She imagined what it would be like if her parents both weren't gone and if she still lived in this house. "Can we go through this place quickly? As in move faster than my grandma would." Stiles says sarcastically. "Uh yeah." She mumbled as she snapped out of her trance.

Scott disappeared to the top floor where he searched thoroughly through the old bedrooms. Stiles followed closely behind Cassandra as she made her way through the bottom floor. She abruptly stopped causing Stiles to run directly into her back. His hand lightly brushed her butt causing both of their faces to get red "Can you not follow directly behind me?" Cassandra asks Stiles sharply. "Sorry." He replies softly as he steps away from her. She noticed that the place was empty besides a couple tables and chairs. Her eyes landed on the kitchen room table as she scanned the room for anything out of the ordinary. She remembered eating dinner every night with her parents... back when things were normal. She heard a loud clanking noise causing Stiles to scream. "Sorry.... I tripped." He mumbles as he takes a deep breath. Cassandra gives him a small smile as she looks over at the flustered boy. "Hey if it's too much being here... we can leave." Stiles says softly.

"I need answers." Cassandra replies softly as she walks past him into the living room. Scott came back down the stairs after thoroughly searching the top floor. "I didn't find anything... it seems like somebody came and took everything out of here." Scott says as disappointment is evident in his voice. "Well if you think about it... if your mom only wanted you to find something she wouldn't just leave it out in the open for anyone to find... was there some place you and your mom only knew about?" Stiles asked Cassandra softly. Cassandra tries to think back to when she was a child. "Actually... yeah." Cassandra mumbles as she walks out the door. She quickly picks up her pace as a smile forms on her face. She had high hopes her mother may have hidden something for her. If that was true maybe she was still out there waiting for her.

Stiles sprints after her causing the whole house to shake. "Jeesh this whole house is going to come crashing down on me." Stiles mumbled frantically. Cassandra slowed down her pace as she walked towards the woods near the old house causing Stiles to be very confused. "Wanna fill me in on where we are going?" Stiles asked her playfully. "When I was little I had this secret place I would burry my Barbie dolls." Cassandra explains to him. "You would fricking burry your dolls? What kind of serial shit is that?" Stiles yells at her in disbelief.

"No.... I dug them an under ground pool but when I wasn't playing in it I would put the dirt back over and it and I would have a little flag to indicate where it was so I wouldn't have to dig it all over again." Cassandra explains to him as she searches the ground. "I'm guessing you were a normal child." Stiles says sarcastically. Cassandra abruptly stops walking causing Stiles to run into her. He placed his hands on her waist to stop himself from falling over sending chills through his body. Cassandra felt her face get hot in response to the feeling of the boys hands on her waist. He quickly let go of her as she bent down near the ground. He noticed she was squatting next to a pink flag stuck into the ground.

"We are going to need a shovel." Cassandra says playfully as she looks up at Stiles. "Why can't you just use the force to dig up the dirt." Stiles says sarcastically causing Cassandra to glare at him. He did dramatic hand motions with his hands as he made fun of her. He made funny noises as he closed his eyes. "Dang it I don't have the force." Stiles says as he laughs. Cassandra playfully smacks his arm causing him to groan. "Why not use that shovel?" Stiles asks her playfully as he points at a shovel positioned against a tree. Cassandra examines the shovel as she wonders why it was just sitting there. "Guys I gotta go.....Allison called!" Scott yelled and Stiles simply waved his hand at him motioning for him to leave. "Hand me the shovel....I don't want it to hurt your hands." Stiles says softly as he gestures for her to hand it to him.

She sighs as she hands it over to him and realizes her hands are once again very dark and her veins were practically out of her arm. Stiles gently sets down the shovel and grabs Cassandras hand and started rubbing her hand gently. Cassandra felt butterflies in her stomach as the boy tried to make her feel betters. "I'm fine... get to work Stilinski!" Cassandra yells playfully. Stiles raises his eyebrow at her before sighing and picking up the shovel. "Why don't you use your powers for one second to make your hands feel better?" Stiles asks her curiously as he starts digging up the dirt.

"I'm afraid I might lose control and hurt someone." Cassandra replies softly. Stiles stops digging and looks up at her. "There's nobody of importance around right now." Stiles tells her sarcastically. "Yeah... only the person of most importance." She replies sharply. Stiles gives her a smile as he laughs. "What's that supposed to mean? You care about me more than everyone?" Stiles asks her playfully.

"Shut up and keep digging." Casandra tells him playfully. "Just move something small... I promise you won't hurt me." Stiles reassures her. She sighs as she looks over at a leaf on the ground. She focuses on moving the leaf and feels the power erupt from her body releasing the pain from her hands. The leaf levitates over the ground causing Stiles mouth to drop open. "You are amazing." He says in disbelief as he continues to dig the hole. Casandra shakes her head as the leaf falls onto the ground and she rubs her hands that were no longer in pain. She sits down as she watched Stiles dig the hole. She would never tell him but he looked extremely hot digging the hole. The arms in his veins were visibly shown as his biceps were showing. Cassandra quickly looked away at him and mentally scorned herself for liking her best friend.

_______________________________
Ugh stiles is so hott 🥵