TWENTY

•Failed Attempts At Magic •Word count 1928

Word count 1928

Scott woke up due to the loud blaring of Stiles alarm. "It's not even a school day why is that on?" Scott screamed at his friend. When he got no response he quickly pushed his body off of the floor and slammed his hand against Stiles alarm clock. His eyes landed on his two best friends practically on top of each other. Cassandra was passed out with her head on Stiles chest and Stiles had his arms around her. Scott shook his head as he quickly laid back down on the ground. He knew they both liked each other he just wish they would both figure it out already. Cassandras phone started loudly ringing cause all three of the friends to groan.

"Why?" Cassandra groaned as she quickly grabbed her phone. She immediately declined the call as she lifted her head up off of Stiles. Stiles started snoring causing Cassandra to laugh. She playfully pushed his chest as she tried to wake him up. He groaned as he pushed her hand away. "Stiles.....you said you would help me practice magic today." Cassandra mumbled in a tired voice. Stiles just made an annoyed noise as he hid his face in his pillow. "Scott will be more than happy to help you." Stiles replies playfully.

Cassandra sighed as she got up and ran a hand through her messy hair. She was in Stiles clothes and she didn't have anything from her house. She grabbed one of Stiles shirts from his dresser and started changing into it. She glanced over at Scott staring at her from the floor. "Hey!" She screamed at him as she threw one of Stiles shirt at him. "Sorry." He mumbled as he quickly covered his eyes. She sighed as she grabbed Stiles hairbrush and tried to run it through her hair but it immediately got stuck. "Stiles!" She complained as she turned around to face him. He was still asleep in his bed.

"Fine... I'll go spend some alone time with Scott in the woods.... maybe I'll even invite Issac." Cassandra says sarcastically. Stiles quickly sits up and glares at Cassandra. "Jeesh let me help you." He mumbles as he gestures to the hairbrush that was caught in her hair. His morning voice was very attractive causing Cassandras face to get hot. He gently started untangling the hair brush from her hair. His touch was so gently Cassandra felt like her heart was going to explode. He accidentally pulled too hard causing her to wince in pain. "Sorry." Stiles mumbles frantically as he gets the hairbrush out. "Thank you." She tells him softly. "Give me ten minutes to get dressed..... Scott you are coming with us." Stiles mumbles as he quickly walks into the bathroom. Cassandra laughs as she looks at her self in the mirror. Her arms looked like crap..... her hair was a mess and her chest was killing her. She grabbed the spell book off of Stiles desk and flipped through the pages.

"It says in the book that you can move big things without losing control but it takes practice." Stiles explains to Cassandra. They were currently standing in the middle of the woods. Scott was sitting on the ground as he watched Cassandra carefully. "So........ try and move Scott." Stiles says playfully as he points to his friend. Scott raises his eyebrows at Stiles as he shakes his head in disbelief. "What?" Scott asks Stiles sharply. "Shut up you will heal!" Stiles yells at him playfully. "Not if she rips my body in half!" Scott yells back at him.