TWENTY EIGHT

•Homecoming Plans•Word count 1056

•Homecoming Plans•
Word count 1056

"Do you think Jackson was serious about my mom?" Cassandra asked Stiles curiously as they both walked through the hallways of school. "No.... he's just trying to get in your head so you will sleep with him." Stiles replies sharply. Cassandra nodded as she sighed. Stiles noticed she was wearing two gold cuffs on her wrists. "Hey! Why are you wearing those?" He asks her sharply as he reaches for her hand. Cassandra flinches due to his soft and gentle touch on her hand. She quickly pulls her hand away from him as she shakes her head. "It's just a precaution. Mr. Argent gave them to me." Cassandra replies softly. "You have got to be kidding me! Those men know what school you go to and they are going to come here again and when they do you are not going to be able to defend yourself!" Stiles yells loudly.

"Wanna say that louder so the whole school can hear you?" Cassandra replies sharply. "What are you two arguing about?" Scott asks them playfully as he walks directly in between them. Stiles glares at Cassandra causing her to roll her eyes. "Sorry I want you to be safe!" Stiles yells angrily at her. "And I want you to be safe. I could hurt you and these stop me from hurting you." Cassandra replies defensively as she gestures to the cuffs around her wrist. "Scott.....will you tell Cassandra she's being an idiot?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Shoot.... the bell just rang I better get to class." Scott says frantically as he practically sprints away. "The bell didn't even ring! Coward!" Stiles screamed at his best friend. The hallway was now completely empty leaving Stiles and Cassandra alone. "The lacrosse game got canceled for tonight." Stiles mumbles awkwardly. "Yeah because I put everyone's life in danger last game." Cassandra huffs under her breath. "Cassandra if you say that one more time I might actually throw you through a window or something. None of this is your fault. When are you going to get that into that beautiful yet dumb brain of yours." Stiles tells her sharply. Cassandra was speechless as Stiles had taken a step closer to her so he was now towering over her. He had never been so mad at her before and the reason he was mad was because he truly cared about her. Cassandras eyes flickered to Stiles lips causing Stiles to get very nervous. The anger inside of him started to slowly fade away as it was replaced by nervousness. "Well what I was going to say was umm..... lacrosse party.... tonight....... we are going." Stiles stutters as he quickly takes a step away from Cassandra.

Cassandra awkwardly nods her head as she looks away from Stiles. The sound of the bell ringing caused Stiles and Cassandra to both widen their eyes. "The amount of times you make me late to class." Cassandra mumbles as she quickly walks to her next class. "Excuse me! You are the one who makes me late to classes!" Stiles replied back defensively causing Cassandra to laugh. The rest of the day dragged on with everyone gossiping about what happened at the lacrosse game the other night. Cassandra kept seeing Jackson who would simply stare at her until she gave him attention by either flipping him off or yelling at him.

"Eek!" Lydia screamed into Cassandras ear as she walked next to her in the hall. "What are you screaming about?" Cassandra asked her playfully. "You see that sign up there!" Lydia says dramatically as she points down the hall. A random girl was hanging up a huge poster. "Yeah it says homecoming on it." Cassandra replied softly. "Homecoming is going to be the best night of our lives!" Lydia squeals as she wraps her arm around Cassandra. "It's not even for another three weeks." Cassandra replies sarcastically. "And...... we have to start planning now who we want to ask us. I want Jackson to ask me." Lydia says playfully. Cassandra rolls her eyes at the thought of Jackson. "I don't really wanna go with anyone." Cassandra mumbles softly as her mind thinks of Stiles.

"Shut up... you are literally in love with Stiles!" Lydia yells loudly. "What is it with people and yelling secret things loudly?" Cassandra replies sharply. "I don't think Stiles will ask me." Cassandra mumbles in disappointment. "That boy is in love with you of course he's going to ask you and I am going to make sure of it." Lydia replies playfully. "What's that supposed to mean!" Cassandra asked her sharply. Lydia shrugged as she walked away from Cassandra. "I'll see you after school!" Lydia yelled at her. Cassandra sighed as she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her whole body jolted in fear as she turned around. "Relax it's just me." Stiles says playfully. "You gave me a heart attack." Cassandra mumbles as she glares at Stiles. "What were you and Lydia talking about?" Stiles asks her curiously. "Uh... homecoming and how she wants Jackson to take her." Cassandra replies playfully. "Ewww of all the people she could take she sticks with the lacrosse dick. Who do you want to take to homecoming?" Stiles asks her curiously.

"I don't know I'm kind of hoping a certain someone will ask me." Cassandra replies softly. "You want Issac to ask you?" Stiles asks her softly. "No.... If he asked me I might go with him but I don't like him like that." Cassandra replies sharply. "Well I don't know who I'm going to ask but I think I have someone in mind." Stiles says playfully. Cassandra felt her heart drop. She had a feeling Stiles would want to ask someone who wasn't her. He probably didn't even like her as more than just friends. Her mind flashed to the feeling of his lips against hers. She doubted he would ever kiss her again since the only reason he kissed her was to save her from herself. She replayed the feeling of his lips on hers causing butterflies to enter her stomach. "What are you thinking about that's making you smile and blush?" Stiles asks her curiously. "Murder." Cassandra replies sarcastically. Stiles shakes his head as he laughs at her.

______________________________
Stiles better ask her to hoco or Imma throw hands 😩