THIRTY FOUR

(Thanks for 10k reads you guys are the best 🥳)

•The Homecoming Dates•
Word count 1344

"So I put my hands here." Scott asks Stiles nervously as he placed his hands on Stiles waist. "Yes and then you just sway back forth." Stiles tells him sharply as the two boys started swaying. "Are you two taking each other to the dance?" Mrs. McCall asked the two boys playfully as she walked inside the room. Stiles and Scott quickly take their hands off of each other as they awkwardly look at her. "Scott couldn't take someone as hot as me to the dance." Stiles replies sarcastically. Mrs. McCall laughed as she took in the two boys appearances. They were both dressed in black tuxes that were a little too big for them. "You guys look handsome." Mrs. McCall tells them softly. "Thanks mom. We will see you after the dance." Scott tells her as he kisses her cheek. The two boys headed out the door as they started nervously talking about the dance.

"Dude you need to kiss her tonight. After the dance." Scott tells Stiles as soon as they get into the car. "I don't want to ruin her night." Stiles replies sarcastically causing Scott to smack his arm. "It would make her whole entire life if you kissed her! I'm telling you she likes you." Scott yells at his friend. Stiles shakes his head as he starts heading to Lydias house where Cassandra was currently getting ready at. "I can't believe after everything Lydia is still going with Jackson." Scott mumbled as he glanced over at Stiles. "At least Cassandra rejected him." Stiles replies back as he smiles. Stiles had a huge grin stuck on his face as he thought about getting to spend the entire night with Cassandra. He even imagined kissing her again for real this time and it made his heart quicken. Stiles jeep pulled up in front of Lydias house and the boys quickly got out of the car. They both carried corsages as they nervously walked up to Lydias door. The sound of a car door slamming caused them both to turn their attention to another car that had arrived at Lydias house. Jackson glared at them as he angrily walked over to them.

"I don't even want to go to this crap." Jackson mumbled angrily as he pushed past the two boys. He had a bottle of vodka in his hand and it was already half way empty. Stiles widened his eyes at the other boy as they followed Jackson inside. "Aren't you supposed to start drinking once you arrive at the actual party?" Stiles asks Jackson sarcastically. Jackson simply glared at him as he angrily pushed Lydias door bell. When no one instantly came to the door Jackson huffed in frustration. "Did you expect them to be waiting at the door for you? Maybe you thought a butler was going to open it." Stiles asks the other boy in a sarcastic tone. The sound of the door opening caused Scott and Stiles to both take in a deep breathe. Jackson rolled his eyes as he chugged more of his vodka bottle. The door opened revealing Lydias mom. "Hello boys. Come in.... the girls are almost ready." Mrs. Martin told them softly as she directed them inside. Mrs. Martin studied the three boys. She hoped the one holding the vodka bottle wasn't the boy here for her daughter but she knew her daughter better than that.

"Lydia! Cassandra! Allison! The boys are waiting for you!" Mrs. Martin yelled up the stairs. "Well tell them that women need time to get ready unlike them!" Lydia yelled back in a angry tone. Mrs. Martin awkwardly laughed as Jackson groaned in annoyance. Meanwhile the girls upstairs were rushing to finish the final touches to their outfits. Cassandra was completely ready but she was trying to straighten Allison hair. Lydia was no where near ready since she had spent the past two hours doing her makeup. "You have a beautiful home." Scott tells Mrs. Martin awkwardly as they all stared at the empty staircase. An awkward silence filled the room as the three boys all prayed for one of the girls to walk down the stairs. A scream came from upstairs causing Stiles and Scott to give each other concerned looks.

"Everything okay up there!"Scott yelled up the stairs. "Yeah obviously!" Lydia yelled back. "Yeah because a scream is an indicator of something good happening!" Stiles yelled back sarcastically. The sound of high heels heading toward the stairs caused both Stiles and Scott's hearts to stop. Stiles nervously fixed his collar as he felt sweaty all the sudden. The high heel noise got closer as someone came into view. Stiles felt like he could no longer breathe as his eyes landed on Cassandra. She was wearing a beautiful purple dress and her hair was up in a fancy bun. She looked absolutely stunning and Stiles couldn't take his eyes off of her. Stiles mouth stayed wide open as she walked down the stairs. Cassandra felt very nervous as she felt all the boys eyes on her. Jackson was staring at her with desire causing her to feel very uncomfortable. Her eyes landed on Scott who just gave her a nice friendly smile. When her eyes landed on Stiles she thought she might fall. His adorable eyes were staring right at her in amazement.

"You look beautiful." Stiles tells her softly as she finally makes it to the bottom of the stairs. "Stiles is under selling it you look insanely hot." Jackson says playfully. Cassandra gives Jackson a simple nod before turning her attention back to Stiles. "You look really good." She tells Stiles softly. He did look really hot and Cassandra couldn't avert her eyes from him. "Oh wait this is umm... for you." Stiles stutters as he pulls out his corsage. Cassandra reached out her hand to him. Stiles noticed she was wearing the cuffs around her wrists and her arms looked horrific. His hands wouldn't stop shaking as he put the flower on her wrist. "Does it feel okay? Is it hurting you? Did I put it on wrong?" Stiles asked Cassandra nervously. Cassandra laughed causing Stiles to smile at the beautiful sound. "Its perfect. Thank you." Cassandra reassures him. Allison came down the stairs next and Scott had a huge grin stuck on his face. She had her hair in a pony tail to the side and Scott thought she looked very beautiful.

"Where's Lydia?" Jackson huffed in frustration as he glared at the two girls. "She will be ready when she's ready." Cassandra tells him sharply as she glares at him. Jackson rolls his eyes at her as he chugs more his vodka. Cassandra quickly takes it out of his hand and sets it down on the ground. Jackson glared at her as he quickly picks it back up. Lydia came down the stairs a couple minutes later. Jackson gave her one glance before turning his attention to staring at Cassandra. Lydia looked genuinely upset as she stared at Jackson. "Did you get me a corsage?" Lydia asked Jackson sharply. Jackson glanced at her before shaking his head. "No.... was I supposed to." Jackson mumbles under his breath. Lydia plastered a fake smile on her face as she shook her head slightly. "No it's fine." Lydia mumbles in a fake happy tone. The couples made their way out to their cars.  "I thought we could all ride together in Jackson's car." Lydia announces to everyone. Cassandra widens her eyes as she stares at Jackson in disbelief. "Do you want us to all kill each other on the way there?" Stiles asks Lydia sarcastically. Lydia placed her hands on her hips as she glared at him. "Everyone let's all get into Jackson's car!" Stiles announces to everyone. "He can't even drive because he's drunk." Cassandra huffs as she gets into the back seat.  "Well I'm not letting anyone drive my car!" Jackson yelled angrily.

_____________________________
Not Jackson being there 💀