TWENTY NINE

•The Party•Word count 1504

•The Party•
Word count 1504

"This dress is a little...." Cassandra mumbles as she looks at herself in the mirror. "Amazing." Lydia replies playfully as she finishes the other girls sentence. "I was going to say scandalous." Cassandra replies softly. The dress hugged every curve of her body but it showed off her boobs and it was very short. "It's perfect for the party and it will definitely catch the attention of a certain boy you like." Lydia says in an excited tone. Lydia was also dressed in a party dress that was even more revealing than Cassandra. "Oooh.... Stiles says he's here!" Lydia squeals as she sprints down the stairs. Cassandra sighs as she follows behind her friend. She glanced down at the cuffs that were still on her wrists. Her hands were dark and veiny and everyone would be able to see them. She quickly slid off the cuffs and did a small spell on one of Lydias plants.

"Here they come." Scott whispers playfully as he nudges Stiles. Stiles turns his attention to Lydia and Cassandra walking out of Lydias house. Stiles feels his eyes widen as he stared at Cassandra. His hands seemed to lose their grip on the steering wheel causing his face to slam into the wheel hitting the car horn. He groaned in pain as Scott laughed at him. "Smooth." Scott teases him causing Stiles to roll his eyes. "Roll down your window!" Stiles screamed as he smacked Scott's arm. "I'm going!" Scott screamed back as he frantically rolled down his window. Stiles leaned on Scott's shoulder as he looked at the two girls.

"Hey ladies!" Stiles yelled at them flirtatiously. Cassandras eyes landed on Stiles causing a smile to form on her face. He looked so good and she couldn't help but admire how adorable he was. "Why did you honk your horn at us?" Lydia asks Stiles sharply as she got into his car. "For dramatic affect." Stiles says sarcastically as Scott starts laughing. "Well it scared the crap out of me." Lydia replies sharply. Stiles ignored Lydia as he watched Cassandra get into the back seat. Stiles had never seen her in a party dress like that. Every inch of her body seemed to be on display causing drool to practically fall out of his mouth. "You umm..... you look really beautiful." Stiles stutters as his face gets red.

Cassandra looks up at him as her eyes lock with his. "Oh thank you." She replies softly as she feel butterflies erupt in her stomach. Once Stiles made sure everyone was in the car he started driving to the party. "So.... homecoming is coming up.... who are you boys thinking of taking?" Lydia asks them playfully causing Cassandra to glare at her. "I was thinking of taking....." Scott begins to say but Lydia quickly interrupts him. "That's cool.... now Stiles who are you going to take?" Lydia asks him sharply. Scott rolls his eyes as he glances over at Scott. "What is going on?" Stiles mouthed to Scott. Scott simply shrugged causing Stiles to sigh. "Do you want me to take you?" Stiles asks her in disbelief. "No idiot!" Lydia huffs as she slumps back into her seat. "Look we arrived." Stiles says awkwardly as he parks his car. "Stiles is designated driver!" Scott yells playfully as he quickly gets out of the car. "Great.... just what I wanted." Stiles replies back sarcastically. Lydia had already quickly got out of the car in immediate search for Jackson. Stiles glanced back and he realized Cassandra was still in the car.

"You didn't have to wait for me." Stiles tells her softly. "You're like my favorite person ever why wouldn't I wait for you?" Cassandra replies playfully as she gets out of the car. Stiles and Cassandra walked side by side into the party. "I've never seen you wear a dress like that." Stiles says playfully. "It's Lydias." Cassandra replies back softly. "Well I really like it." Stiles says playfully. Cassandra rolls her eyes as she walks into the kitchen. "Did I say something wrong?" Stiles yelled at her frantically. "No..... it's just interesting that you like this dress that is very revealing on me." Cassandra says playfully as she grabs a drink. "Well Uh..... it's hot." Stiles replies playfully as he winks at her. He walks away from her leaving her dumbfounded but he immediately walks back. "I left for dramatic affect but then realized that I am your sober chaperone." Stiles replies playfully. Cassandra shakes her head as she laughs at him. "You don't have to watch me." Cassandra tells Stiles softly. "No... I want to hang out with you plus you say weird shit when you are drunk." Stiles says playfully as he raises his eyebrows at her.

"Dear lord I hate what I say when I'm drunk." Cassandra mumbles softly as she chugs her drink. Stiles shook his head as he laughed at her. "Yeah you tend to flirt with me." Stiles says playfully as he watches her fill up her cup again. "I do not...... okay fine...you're the only attractive male in sight so of course my drunk ass is going to try and flirt with you." Cassandra rambles to him. "You think I'm attractive." Stiles says sarcastically as he takes a step closer to her. "I think Lydias calling my name." Cassandra says playfully as she quickly walks away from Stiles. She was already feeling the affects of the alcohol. Her body screamed at her to go over and make out with Stiles but her mind wasn't completely drunk yet.

She chugged her drink as she scanned the room of people for Lydia. She felt two hands on her waist causing her eyes to widen. "Damm you look fine tonight." Jackson yelled at her over the loud music. Cassandra quickly pushed his hands off of her body as she immediately started walking away from him. Jackson immediately followed her through the crowd of people. "Lydias looking for you... go find her." Cassandra tells him sharply. "You know I don't give a shit about her.... it's you I want." Jackson says playfully as he places his hands firmly on Cassandras waists. He forces her body to turn towards him. Cassandra tried to get his hands off of her but he was too strong. Cassandra noticed Jackson reeked of alcohol. Cassandra was pretty tipsy and would have probably made out with any attractive boy but she would never make out with Jackson even if she was black out drunk. "Stiles!" Cassandra yelled playfully as she noticed him still standing in the kitchen.

Jackson turned around giving Cassandra the chance to quickly slip away. She giggled as she sprinted over to Stiles. She poured herself another drink as she stared at Stiles. "I think you have had enough." Stiles says playfully as he takes the cup out of her hand. "Come on Stiles........ I'm completely sober." Cassandra slurs as she tries to grab the cup from him. "Say the alphabet backwards." Stiles tells her sarcastically as he throws her cup in the trash. "Jackson tried to touch me." Cassandra whispers as she giggles. Stiles sighed as he clenched his fist. "Doesn't that make you jealous." Cassandra says playfully. She runs her finger across his lip as she stares into his eyes.

"Kiss me." Cassandra whispers softly. Stiles felt his heart quicken as he stared down at Cassandra. Of course he was tempted to kiss her and his entire body was screaming at him to do it but something inside his head told him it wasn't right. "No." Stiles replies back softly. "Ugh.... why are you such a good guy! Why won't you just make out with me when I'm drunk?" Cassandra whined causing Stiles to laugh. "Because if you were sober you would probably kill me if I tried to kiss you." Stiles replies back playfully. "That's not true." Cassandra slurs as she nearly falls over. Stiles quickly catches her causing his hands to grab her waist. "Thank you." Cassandra tell him softly.

Issac walked into the kitchen as he waved at Stiles and Cassandra. "Issac!" Cassandra slurred in excitement. "You have been here for like ten minutes and she's already drunk." Issac says in disbelief. Stiles nods as they both look down at Cassandra. "Issac will you kiss me cause Stiles won't and I just want to kiss him but he won't let me." Cassandra complained. "As fun as being your second choice sounds I think I hear Scott calling my name." Issac says playfully as he quickly walks away. Cassandra playfully grabs Stiles hand as she laces her fingers with his. Stiles sighed as he ran his hand through his hair. Drunk Cassandra and sober him led to complete and utter torture. She would constantly throw herself at him and he would want her and she knew that but she knew he couldn't do anything about it.
______________________________
I just watched the last to all the boys and it was so cute 😍