THIRTY NINE

•Gone•Word count 1312

•Gone•
Word count 1312

"Cassandra! I don't even know if you're in there but I can't lose you....I don't know what I would do with myself if I ever lost you.... every day I wake up and I look forward to seeing you at school because I'm excited to get to talk to you...... you make me smile and you make me laugh and I hate how you don't think you are beautiful when you are the most stunning girl in the whole entire world.... I love the way you twirl your hair when your nervous or the way your face gets red when I compliment you... I love everything about you Cassie.... I've fallen so hard for you and I can't lose you I can't lose the person I care about more than myself!" Stiles screamed across the room as small tears fell down his cheeks. Stiles felt his body slam onto the ground causing him to groan. The sound of the building falling apart suddenly stopped being replaced by the painful groans of his friends and random men. Stiles quickly lifted his head up as he noticed Cassandras body slam against the ground. Stiles quickly crawled over to her as he took her body in his arms. He felt a tear fall down his face as he realized she wasn't moving. He quickly put his finger on his pulse but was met by nothing. Stiles eyes landed on her entire body that was now covered in black dark veins.

"Stiles we got to get out of here... the building could fall any second!" Scott warned Stiles as he grabbed his shoulder. "She's not breathing!" Stiles screamed as tears started falling down his face. "Can you like give her mouth to mouth resuscitation?" Issac asks him in a hopeful tone. "You really think blowing air into her body is going to fix the darkness that has consumed her!" Stiles yells angrily at the other boy. "We can figure it out after we get out of here!" Scott yelled frantically. Stiles quickly picked up Cassandra as they all headed towards the exit. The building started falling apart nearly crashing down on them. Once they all made it safely outside Stiles gently set Cassandra down on the grass outside the building. "How do we save her?" Stiles screamed at all his friends. Stiles eyes landed on Issac who simply gave him a sad expression. Scott gave him a concerned look and Allison was already crying.

"We need to help her!" Stiles screamed frantically. He placed his hands over her heart as he tried to give her CPR. Tears flooded down Stiles face as he frantically tried to bring Cassandra back to life. He pushed his hands into her lifeless body and gently placed his lips on her mouth and breathed air into her body. Scott felt a tug in his heart as he stared at his best friend bawling as he frantically tried to save the girl he loved. "She can't be gone.... she's going to be fine!" Stiles yelled as more tears fell down his face. Lydia hid her face in Issacs chest so she didn't have to stare at her dead friend anymore. Scott gently bent down and placed a hand on Stiles shoulder. Stiles pushed the other boy away from him as he started sobbing hysterically. "Shes gotta be fine." Stiles whispered as he laid his body down on her chest. "I can't feel her heart beat!" Stiles screamed as his voice cracked and his body shook uncontrollably. Scott wished he could help Stiles but he knew that Stiles wasn't going to be okay. Everyone stared at Stiles with sadness in there eyes as he clung onto the lifeless body of their former friend. "She never even knew that I loved her." Stiles whispered softly. "She knew..... she knew and she loved you to." Lydia reassured him as she kneel beside him. Lydia gently placed her hand on Stiles shoulder as tears flooded down her face.

The sound of sirens getting closer and closer caused everyone except for Stiles to turn their attention to the road. Ambulances and cop cars flooded into the parking lot. "Stiles!" Mr. Stilinksi screamed as he rushed towards the boy. His eyes landed on his son causing his heart to sink. Stiles was sobbing over the body of Cassandra. "Over here!" Mr. Stilinksi screamed at the paramedics. "You have to get off of her." The paramedics warned Stiles. He didn't respond as his body remained clinging onto Cassandras body. Mr. Stilinksi pried Stiles body off of Cassandra as he screamed violently. "She's not gone! She can't be!" Stiles screamed as he struggled against his fathers grip. Lydia covered her ears in agony causing all of her friends to stare at her. "I know what to do." Lydia whispered to herself. "What? What did you say?" Stiles yelled at her. "I can save her." Lydia told him softly as she knelt down on the floor. Stiles got out of his fathers grip and quickly knelt down beside Cassandra. Stiles kept a tight grip on Cassandras hand as he stared at her lifeless face. He hated seeing her like this. He couldn't bear to think about life without her.

Stiles watched as Lydia closed her eyes and gently placed her hands on Cassandras arms. The paramedics were very confused but Mr. Stilinksi simply watched the girl in amazement. Lydia screamed causing Stiles to look up at her. He had no idea what she was doing but the darkness slowly started leaving Cassandras body. It looked like Lydia was pushing something inside of Cassandra to over mask the darkness. Lydia looked like she was struggling causing Stiles to quickly grab her hand and squeeze it. Cassandras body was completely cleared of the darkness as Lydia slowly opened her eyes. "I feel dizzy." Lydia mumbled before her body crumpled onto the floor. Allison quickly checked Lydias pulse to make sure she was alright. "She's fine." Allison reassured her friends. The paramedics quickly helped Lydia into the ambulance. Stiles quickly turned his attention to Cassandra. She no longer had dark veins on her body. Stiles quickly felt her pulse as he felt a very weak heart beat. He felt like his entire body was on fire the moment Cassandra opened her eyes. Stiles instantly pulled her into a hug as he squeezed her body. "Your crushing me." Cassandra whispered weakly causing him to quickly pull away. "Sorry... I just thought you died and I was so scared and...." Stiles started rambling but Cassandra quickly interrupted him by placing her lips on his. Stiles was caught off guard at first but instantly kissed her back. This kiss was different than before this kiss was filled with insane passion. The passion of two people who thought they would lose one another. They both pull away as they take deep breaths.

"I heard you..... I heard everything you said and I love you Stiles. I've always loved you." Cassandra tells him softly as she runs her hands through his hair. Stiles smiles as he pulls her in his arms and holds her even tighter than before. Cassandra feels another set of arms wrap around her. She laughed as another set of arms joined the hug. Issac, Scott and Allison had all wrapped their arms around her joining in the group hug. "Lydia would hug you but she's kinda.... passed out from saving your life." Allison tells her playfully causing them all to laugh. "We should get you guys to a doctor." Mr. Stilinksi mumbles playfully. "Not a real doctor.... we need to take them to see Deaton.... whatever Lydia did....there's no way it won't affect her." Scott tells them softly as he glances over at the red haired girl.

________________________________
Not me crying 😢- the next part is gonna be the last part 😩