NINETEEN

•Comfort•Word count 1671

•Comfort•
Word count 1671

"Does she need like Gatorade....... or like medicine?" Mr. Stilinski asked Stiles as they both frantically walked through their kitchen. Cassandra slightly laughed as she overheard the conversation. She was currently sitting on Stiles bed. He had given her his sweatshirt due to her pajamas being torn. She rested her head on his pillow as she took in his familiar scent. She felt her heart beat quicken at the thought of Stiles sleeping in his bed. Mr. Stilinski and Stiles both walked into the room and looked at her with concern. "I've got some Gatorade and i got you water.... and I have some painkillers." Mr. Stilinski tells her as he gestures to his son. Stiles had various bottles of medicine and different colors of Gatorade in his arms. His arms were completely full as he struggled to hold it all. He nearly dropped everything in his arms causing Cassandra to laugh at him.

"I'll leave you kids alone." Mr. Stilinski says softly as he walks out of the room. Stiles sets the different colors of Gatorade's and pill bottles on his bed next to Cassandra. "I tried to pick out a Gatorade color for you but I didn't want to assume your favorite one so I grabbed all of them so you could pick and I didn't know what kind of pain you were in so I got all these different bottles." Stiles rambles nervously as he looks up at Cassandra. She smiles as she shake shakes her head. "It's great.... Thank you." Cassandra says softly as she grabs his hand.

Stiles breath seems to get caught in his throat as he felt the girl gently squeeze his hand. "My favorite Gatorade is ......" She begins to tell Stiles. "Blue." He interrupts her. Her eyes meet his as she nods her head. "How did you know that?" She asks him softly. "I've known you practically my whole life." Stiles replies softly. Cassandra didn't think a thing as simple as remembering her favorite Gatorade color would make her feel like Stiles really cared about her. She hated the events that had happened that night but being with Stiles made her feel contempt and happy. Cassandra picked up the blue Gatorade and took some pain medicine. Stiles quickly picked up the rest of the stuff and took it back to the kitchen. When he returned Cassandra was standing in front of her mirror. She was slowly lifting up his sweatshirt she was wearing to stare at the bruises on her stomach. Cassandra noticed Stiles presence behind her in the mirror.

"What hurts?" He asked her softly. "I'm all good." She mumbles as she quickly pulls the sweatshirt down. Stiles admired how adorable she looked in his blue sweatshirt. "The events from the night say otherwise." Stiles tells her softly. His eyes don't leave her body as she sits down. She pulled up the sleeves of her shirt revealing her horrific looking hands. Stiles winced at the sight of them. "Do a small spell and it will feel better." Stiles tells her softly as he sits down next to her. She shakes her head as she runs a hand through her messy hair. Stiles got distracted at the sight of her hair. He loved when it was down and messy. It looked so pretty.

"I lost control.... I could have killed that guy at my house.... I don't want to accidentally hurt you." Cassandra whispers softly. "I promise you won't hurt me.... that guy was trying to kill you so it makes sense why you lost control." Stiles tells her softly. He tries to grab her hand but she flinches at his touch causing him to quickly pull away. "I just don't want to use my powers right now." She tells Stiles softly. "Well then your hands are going to be in pain." Stiles replies softly. He gets up and sits behind her as he pulls her closer to him. Her back was to his chest as he gently started rubbing her hands with his hands. Stiles rubbing her hands seemed to ease the pain as she rested her head on his chest. He massaged her shoulders causing her to laugh.

"I'm ticklish there." She mumbles as she tries to remove is hands. "Well in that case." Stiles says playfully as he quickly starts tickling her sides. Her laughter erupts through the room as she tries to squirm out of his grip. "Stile stop!" She squealed. She felt pain enter her ribs causing her to stop laughing and wince in pain. Stiles quickly stopped tickling her. "Are you okay?" He asked her softly. She turned her body around to face him. She didn't meet his eyes as she wrapped her arms around him and hid her face in his chest. He immediately hugged her back as he held her tightly in his arms. He felt his heart beating extremely fast due to the girl being so close to him.

"Hey!" Scott yelled as he entered through Stiles window. Cassandra quickly pulled away from Stiles as her eyes landed on Scott. Scott smiled at the sight of Stiles with the girl Stiles liked in his arms. "Stiles told me what happened and I wanted to make sure you were okay..... sorry I've been busy with Allison and Derek." Scott rambles. "It's okay." Cassandra reassured him. "Well I'm here now and tomorrow I am going to help you go through that spell book and make sure that if those men come back you are protected." Scott tells her. "Thanks but don't feel like you have to protect me.... Stiles is always with me." Cassandra tells Scott.

"Me?" Stiles asks her in disbelief. "Yeah... you are here for moral support." She replies playfully. "No... I am very protective and I am very strong and I could take out so many people with my insane fighting abilities." Stiles says sarcastically causing Cassandra and Scott to laugh at him. Cassandra liked being with both of the boys it reminded her of the sleepovers she used to have with them when she was little. "Scott you can sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag.... and I'll get another sleeping bag for me and Cassie can sleep on my bed." Stiles tells them both.

"Two people can fit on the bed...." Cassandra mumbles as she stares at Stiles. "Perfect....me and Scott can cuddle." Stiles says sarcastically. "Let Cassie have the bed cause her injured body needs it." Scott tells Stiles. "Stiles you don't have to sleep on the floor." Cassandra tells him softly. "It's fine." Stiles replies playfully. "There's room on the bed and I feel bad for you Stiles." Cassandra tells him softly. "You don't feel bad for me?" Scott asks her playfully. Cassandra glances over at him as she laughs. "You are a werewolf..... your body can handle the floor." Cassandra replies playfully.

"The beds small just sleep on it alone." Stiles tells her softly. She nods her head as she lays down on the bed. "Look how much room there is! Stiles...." She yelled at him. Stiles sighed as he couldn't seem to form words. He looked at the girl laying in his bed. Of course he wanted to lay next to her but he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from hugging her in his sleep. "Woah he can't even think of a sarcastic remark." Scott says playfully as he lays down on his sleeping bag. "Just go to sleep Stiles." Cassandra mumbles as she lays down on the right side of his bed. He nervously runs a hand through his hair as he looks at the floor and then at Cassandra. He knew not many guys got an opportunity like this. He sighed as he grabbed his pillow from his bed and laid on the ground. Scott shook his head as she laughed at his friend. Scott pointed to up at the bed causing Stiles to hit him with his pillow.

"You are an idiot! Go up there!" Scott whispered at him aggressively. "I can't." Stiles whispered back at him. "Why not? She asked you to!" Scott asked him in disbelief. Cassandra tried not to laugh at how bad the boys were at whispering. "It feels wrong." Stiles replies back frantically. Scott sighed in disbelief as he laid down on the ground. Stiles laid back on his pillow but couldn't seem to fall asleep. His mind was on Cassandra being just inches above him. He heard her tossing and turning as she groaned in pain. Scott popped his head up as him and Stiles both looked at each other. An ear piercing scream erupted through the room causing both Stiles and Scott to quickly get up. Cassandra was screaming and crying in her bed. "I think she's having a nightmare." Scott mumbles as he stares at the girl in disbelief.

"Woah! what was your first clue?" Stiles asks him sarcastically. He quickly climbs into his bed and grabs Cassandra as he holds her in his embrace. "Shhh.... you're safe it's just a dream..." Stiles reassures her as she shakes in his embrace. She stops crying as she gently opens her eyes. She was clinging onto Stiles arms. "I'm sorry." She mumbles as she looks at the two boys staring at her. "It's okay... but you are safe." Stiles reassures her. She rests her head on his chest as he rubs her back gently. "I'm going back to bed." Scott announces to both of them. Stiles gently sets Cassandra back down on his bed as he follows behind Scott.

"Will you stay with me?" Cassandra asks him. Her voice was so quiet he barely heard her. "Uh... sure sure..." Stiles stuttered as he quickly climbed back onto the bed. Cassandra laid back down and Stiles nervously wrapped his arms around her as he spooned her from behind. His whole body was on fire at the thought of Cassandra in his arms.

____________________________
I just want Stiles to cuddle me rn!!! 🥺🥺