TWENTY SEVEN

•The Offer From An Asshole•Word count 1081

Word count 1081

Cassandra woke up in her hospital bed in the arms of non other than Stiles Stilinski. The sound of her door opening caused her eyes to land on Issac Lahey entering the room. "Sorry I woke you up." Issac says softly as his eyes meet Cassandras. His eyes landed on Stiles who was still asleep with his arms wrapped around her. "I just came to check on you and give you these." Issac mumbles as he holds up a bouquet of flowers. "Thank you." Cassandra mumbled in a tired voice. She gave him a soft smile as he set down the flowers by her bed. Issacs eyes widened as he looked at the piles of flowers and teddy bears. "Looks like you got a lot of people who care about you." Issac says playfully. "Just one." Cassandra replies softly as her eyes land on Stiles.

She smiled at how adorable he looked while he was sleeping. "I'm sorry about what I did to you at the game." Cassandra tells Issac softly. "It wasn't your fault.... those men were going to kill us if you hadn't stopped them." Issac tells her softly. Cassandras eyes locked with Issacs for a split second before they both quickly looked away. The sound of the door being slammed open caused Issac and Cassandra to both stare at the person walking in. "Ever heard of knocking!" Cassandra yells playfully as she laughs. Her eyes land on Jackson walking into her room. Issac glares at him as Cassandra rolls her eyes. "They really just let any visitors in." Cassandra mumbles as she feels Stiles tighten his grip on her. She glanced down at him as his eyes fluttered open. He noticed Cassandra staring down at him causing him to smile. He pulled her closer to him but soon realized they weren't alone. His eyes first landed on Jackson and then Issac.

"Is this a nightmare?" Stiles mumbles sarcastically as he glares at Jackson. Jackson sighs as he sits down in a chair next to Cassandra. "Who let him in?" Stiles asks Cassandra sharply. "Why are you here?" Issac asks Jackson sharply. "I saw what happened at the game." Jackson says playfully. "Did you see what happened before or after you ran away and practically pissed your pants in fear?" Stiles asks him sarcastically. Jackson angrily stands up as he walks towards Stiles and Cassandra. "I'm in the hospital can you not act like you are going to beat me up please?" Cassandra asked him sharply.

"So you saw what happened that still doesn't tell us why you are here." Issac says to Jackson. "I want you to turn me into whatever you are. I want that power that you have." Jackson tells her sharply. "It's genetic....will you leave now." Cassandra tells him sharply as she gestures towards the door. She winces in pain as her arms feel weak. She noticed they were now dark and veiny again. Jackson grabbed her wrist and instantly Stiles and Issac both grabbed Jackson's hand. "I think this is your cue to leave." Stiles tells him sharply. Jackson just laughed as he quickly let go of Cassandras arm.

"Why don't you let Cassandra decide if she wants me here." Jackson says playfully. "Since when would I ever want you here?" Cassandra asks him in disbelief. "Since I know how to get into Eichen house where your mom is held." Jackson says playfully as he walks to the other side of her bed. "How do you know about that?" Cassandra asks him sharply. "I'm dating Lydia." Jackson says playfully. "Again? I can't keep up with you guys." Stiles mumbles in disbelief. "That's besides the point! How would you even know how to get into Eichen house?" Cassandra asks him sharply.

"I have an uncle who works there and he could get me the keys to the back door and I could ask him to be the guard on duty watching your mom so we can sneak her out." Jackson says playfully. "I don't believe you." Cassandra replies sharply. "Okay... I guess you will never see your mom again." Jackson says dramatically as he walks towards the door. "Fine.... will you get us the keys and get rid of the guards?" Cassandra asks him in a hopeful tone. "I'm guessing you aren't just going to do this out of the goodness of your heart?" Stiles asks him sarcastically. "If I do this.... Cassie has to have sex with me." Jackson says playfully. Cassandra seems to start choking on air as Issac slammed Jackson's body into the wall. Stiles was also now up out of his bed as Issac held Jackson against the wall. Stiles punched Jackson in the face causing Jackson to laugh. "She will never.... ever have sex with you!" Stiles tells him breathlessly as he can't seem to calm down. "Guess her mom can just die in Eichen house! It's not like you took fifteen years to find her!"Jackson yells sharply. Cassandra felt a tear start to form in her eye. Stiles glanced over at Cassandra causing his heart to hurt at how sad she looked.

"The next time you touch her..... talk to her or even look at her I'm going to kill you." Stiles tells Jackson sharply as he gets close to his face. "Woah I'm so scared." Jackson replies sarcastically. Issac pushes Jackson's body harder into the wall causing a crack to form in the wall. "I would listen to him if I were you." Issac tells Jackson sharply. Jackson pushes Issac off of him as he looks over at Cassandra. Jackson started laughing as he looked over at Issac and Stiles. "At least I'm not her bitch....." Jackson says in a low tone as he glared at Issac and Stiles. "Come find me when you want to save your mom or when you are done with these two bitches." Jackson tells Cassandra as he walked out the door. "Tripito!" Cassandra yelled as she pointed her finger at Jackson. He tripped over air causing his head to slam into the door. Cassandra gasped as he groaned in pain. Issac quickly shut the door. "Just so we are clear you are never ever going to take him up on that offer." Stiles tells Cassandra sharply. She simply nods her head as she stared at Stiles. She hated seeming him angry but she liked that he was so overprotective.

_______________________________
Jackson's so annoying 🖕