Accident (Part 3) Oliver Phelps

What's up y'all it's nicki minaj
(Pls read part 1 first before you read this🌹)

"We can't do that right now Mr. Phelps, you're gonna have to recover first" The Doctor said.

"But-"

"I will donate a blood for her" Oliver was cut off by James. Oliver was shocked by his brothers actions, but yet he was thankful for it.

The Doctor nodded "Well if that is the case were gonna do a blood test first to see if you have the same blood type"

They all nodded as the Doctor came back inside of the surgery room. "Thank you" mouthed Oliver to his brother, James gave him a hug but careful enough to not touch his bandage over his arms.

Soon Y/n's parents arrived at the surgery room, looking worried sick.

"What happened? is my daughter gonna be okay?!" Cried her mother. The Phelps family sighed not knowing where to start.

Oliver was really worried from what they are going to do or say to him "I am really really sorry Mrs. Y/l/n it was my fault-"

"No it's not you're fault son" Y/n's father sighed "It was an accident it was nobodies fault, we just have to know if she's gonna be okay"

Oliver started first and explained the whole accident and Y/n's condition.

"-And i couldn't donate a blood because i need to recover first. But thanks to my brother James for volunteering to be a blood donor for Y/n" Oliver finished.

"Thank you so much James" Y/n's mother started "Since we can't donate a blood too because me and my husband are both anemic and she's the only child in the family".

"You're daughter is a good person Mrs. Y/l/n" replied James.

~Months later~

It's been months since the accident happened. Thankfully the couple was finally recovered, it took months to get Y/n out of the hospital for her recovery, her shoulders and arm is fully fine now. Luckily James blood type  matched Y/n's and Oliver was really thankful to his brother James because without him Y/n might be gone right now.

"Baby come here i miss you!" shouted Oliver from the room

"Oli i just came in the bathroom for like 2 mins and you missed me already?" Y/n chuckled while getting in the bed with her boyfriend

"Of course i missed you, like who wouldn't?" replied kissing his girlfriend cheeks. "Can we just cuddle all day love?" he asked

"I was just going to ask you that so okayyyyy" Y/n laughed

Oliver smiled while laying Y/n in his chest wrapping his arms protectively in Y/n shoulders making her feel safe.

"I love you Oli"

"I love you too my darling" Oliver replied and kissing her forehead.

So ya y'all that is the end. Imma do a smut chapter next😏 btw time check it's 12 midnight now Lmaooo i love the all of you🌹