Happy Birthday Oliver Phelps X Reader

Hey, y'all I just want to thank all of you for 13k readers, I'm so happy to know that people are reading my stories. Have a good day

Kiss flooded you're cheeks and forehead, opening you're eyes as you noticed you're boyfriend Oliver laying on top of you waking you up. "Happy birthday, darling" he greeted smiling at you, you gave him a soft kiss on the lips "Thank you, baby," 

"Stay here, I have a surprise for you" Oliver said, walking out of the room. He came back entering the room holding a mini table with Blueberry pancakes, milk, toasted bread, strawberries, and eggs. A smile started to grow on you're face "Breakfast in bed for my Queen" Oliver said approaching you, placing the mini table on you're lap. "Wow Oli.. this looks so delicious" Y/n smiled at her boyfriend, "Come sit next to me babe"

"Actually babe can you step out of the bed? i kinda need some help over here" Oliver asked, Y/n nodded and followed Oliver's request "Okay so what help do you need?" All the sudden Oliver started to kneel down his left leg reaching to his pocket pulling out a small box "For you to say yes"
He opened the box revealing a diamond ring. Happy tears started to form Y/n's eyes.
"Will you marry me?"