Positive 3 Oliver Phelps

Hey, y'all I just want to add more chapters on this one. Thank you so much for 50K+ readers!! I am so happy to know that a lot of people have seen my work. And sorry for not updating for a while cuz I've distracted from something that kind of made me busy. Again thank you so much y'all.

It's been months since Oliver found out that he's going to be a Father. The experience of being pregnant is hard, but yet it always brings me joy when I remind myself that I'm going to have a twin. Oliver and I have always wanted to have a twin, the gender doesn't matter at all. As long as we know that we are now ready for parenthood, we have nothing to worry about. 

A scream escaped my lips as my back pain increased, my water broke.  "Honey — come here now! I think my water broke!" I yelled. Oliver came running inside the room. "WHAT — does that mean that the babies are coming?!?! — I'm gonna call the police — I mean the ambulance! just wait a minute Honey." Oliver took his phone and dialed the ambulance. Emotions are building up again, I don't know how to react first, I'm feeling a lot of pain and excitement and fear and — "AGGHHH."  I let out another painful scream, making Oliver panic.

"Okay, Hun, just hold my hand— the ambulance is coming right now just breathe with me." The ambulance finally came and took me to the hospital. 

After twelve-hours of labor, I finally saw my two little (B\G) (Babies gender). Once the nurse laid them besides me, happiness decided to flow, their beautiful eyes and little nose that they probably got from me made me even more happy. The door started to open, I noticed Oliver's big smile on his face, I know that he's full of excitement to see the kids. "Hello, Darling, how are you feeling?" he asked, walking towards me. "I'm okay now Oli." I said while giving the other twin to him, he chuckled while kissing our babies nose. "He\She looks just like you hun." Oliver hummed, He kissed the other baby in my arms and said. "What should we name them, love?"

"How about (B\N)? (Babies name)" I replied and and Oliver smiled at me. "That's actually beautiful hun, I guess it's now official. Hello baby (B\N)." I chuckled at his response. "Look at you Oli, starting to be the most best Dad in the world." 

Oliver chuckled and rocked the baby slowly. "And you are starting to be the most perfect mother in the world." Oliver leaned and gave me a sweet kiss.