I'm all yours, Smut James Phelps X Reader

The show is now finished, and Y/n is now waiting for her take-out drink at the counter while James is taking pictures with his fans. 

"Ma'am here is your order, have a good night," The waiter said to Y/n as he was handling her order. 

Y/n shot him a big smile walking away "Thank you have a good night too" 

James's fans are now gone finally getting her chance to embrace her man. "Hey babe, you did great there," said Y/n

James spun around "Thank you Darlin, and from what happened there I'm sorry that I didn't beat the hell out of him. Are you okay did he touched you?" 

Y/n pull him to hers, their lips meeting, moving perfectly, it was like they were made for each other. They both pulled away, remembering where they were. "I'm okay babe if he ever touched me He won't get out of here alive," Y/n said "I'm all yours" 

James smirked loving every word that Y/n had said. "How about we continue this at home, I missed you anyways"

Y/n smiled and didn't hesitate to pull James towards the car. James started driving and took every shortcut on the way. The minutes that felt like hours finally stopped. They made their way towards the house and entered the room. They wasted no time, their lips connected, hungrily needing each other as Y/n made her way to James's pants feeling the hardness, making her wet even more. James took off his shirt breaking the kiss and laid Y/n to the bed as he ripped her beautiful top. Making her gasp, James sucked Y/n neck, making his way down her chest, and took off her lacey bra exposing her to him, he smirked and took one of the breasts in his mouth swirling his tongue as he massages the other one with his big palm. Y/n moaned uncomfortably getting wetter, James made his way between Y/n's legs licking her slit "James"  Y/n moaned out making James groan at the sound of his name, sending vibrations through Y/n, he sucked harder inserting his tongue in and out, it was making Y/n crazy, expressing it into a screaming moan feeling her climax flow "James I'm about to-" James cut her off "You need to wait Darlin"

James spread Y/n legs wide bringing it up to his shoulders inserting himself filling Y/n in, "Oh James please do something" Y/n begged, panting. James smirked thrusting harder and faster, in and out, He moaned, feeling himself reaching climax. "Oh, shit" James muttered"James James James!"  Y/n screamed as they both came out, laying in the bed, panting. "Wow," Y/n said "Round 2?"

THIS SHIT IS SO BAD ISTG