Positive 2 Oliver Phelps

"Woah, Ohmy— Emma!" Y/n yelled from the bathroom. Emma came burst in with a worried look. "What happened?" She asked. "Can I see?." Y/n nodded and handed the pregnancy test to Emma. "Wow, Y/n I— I'm so proud of you- you're going to be a Mother!"  Emma squealed. 

Y/n stood there frozen, emotions filling her up, She doesn't know how to react or respond. "Wow, Emma I'm going to be a Mother!"

The two of them squealed, talking about how Y/n is going to tell Oliver the news, talking about what being a Mother is like. Hours passed Emma already came back to her house, leaving Y/n all alone in Her house while doing Her plan. "This should be good" Y/n let out a small sigh, looking at her work. A table was full of foods, champagne, and roses. Y/n couldn't wait for Oliver to go home, but then the thought hits her again. 'What if he says he's not ready yet? What if he—' 

"Y/n, Darling, I'm home!" Y/n was startled by Oliver's voice, now She is nervous, feeling the emotions build up again. She sighed and walked out of the dining. "Hello my love, how was your day?." Oliver smiled at the sight. "Hello, love, you look gorgeous as you always are" 

Y/n let out a small chuckle, walking towards Her boyfriend and wrapping Her arms around his neck. "And look handsome as you always are my Love." kissing His lips, Y/n took Oliver's hand and lead Him to Her surprise. "Woah, Babe— what's the occasion today?." Oliver said outstruck by the view. "Oh there's something more special than an occasion today Love." said Y/n as She sat down on the chair that Oliver pulled for Her. 

Oliver sat down looking into Y/n's eyes with a concerned look. "Is there something you need to tell me, Love?" 

Y/n's heart started racing rapidly, She sighed and placed Her hand on Oliver's. "My, Love— I'm pregnant"

There was a whole silence for a second until Oliver yelled " Woah, I AM GOING TO BE FATHER"  Y/n chuckled as Oliver stood up and pulled Her in His arms, spinning Her around with His happiness. "I am sure that you are going to be the best Father in this world, Love" Said Y/n as She pressed Her forehead to Oliver's. "And you are going to be the best Mother in this whole world my, Love"