Birthday Surprise (Weasley Twins)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (yes I'm actually screaming rn) IT'S FCKING XMAS BREAK NOW RIGHT? AND THESE BITCHES JUST GAVE A 3 QUIZ FOR MATH. LET ME FCKING REPHRASE THAT AGAIN. 3 QUIZ FOR MATH IN XMAS BREAK. I HATE MATH. I MEAN WHO DOESN'T? LIKE SOME PEOPLE STILL LOVE MATH? WHAT THE FAWK SEND ME THERE ADDRESS LEMME KILL THEM FOR A SECOND.

Y/N'S POV 

Next week is the twins birthday. Hermione, Ginny, Luna and i are planning a Birthday Surprise for them at the Gryffindor Common Room. It's been months since i was dating the twins, it's kind of weird at first because it's a threesome relationship but we are able to manage it because of our Love and Caring for each other. We always plan the surprise at the back of the library with Ron and Harry, that's why i barely see the twins which made them worry, they think that i'm not comfortable with this relationship anymore. That is not true, i always reason them that why i'm always at the library than i used to is "ya know Snape always give us big test and i don't want to fail them". 

Tomorrow is the twins birthday. This is our last meeting at the library, "Luna you already manage the cake right?" Hermione asked Luna while checking her list "Yes Hermione i already told the house elves" she replied. "Ginny, Y/n did you ready the decorations?" Hermione asked us "It's all done Hermione" i replied and Ginny nodded,  "Ok that's good, umm how about you Harry, Ron did you invite everyone who is in the list that i gave you?" Hermione pointed at the boys at the corner of the table "It's done now Mione" they said in sync which made us all giggle.

Today is the day, it's the twins birthday. I'm at there dorm right now and sleeping beside them.  i woke up before them, Fred was on my right and George is on my left, i kissed there cheeks and lips in the way to wake them up. They soon woke up. "Happy birthday loves!" i greeted and they shot me a big sweet smile. "Thank you darling" Fred replied "You know that you are our best present we'd ever had" George said with his morning voice while pulling me into his arms, soon Fred joined us, " I love you guys so much, and want you to have the most special day today,". 

We got up and ready ourselves for our classes. A lot of people greeted them since they were the famous pranksters in school. After Snape's class we were headed to the to the great hall to have some lunch. While we are on our way Lee, Seamus and Dean showed up and greeted the twins, the greetings and conversation is keep on going which gave me some time to walk away and go to the Gryffindor Common Room to ready the party. When i arrived Hermione and the others are already in there. "Hi guys i'm sorry i'm late i can't get out from the twins ya know" i explained "It's okay Y/n were just starting anyway" Ginny replied.

Finally we are done. All the students that were invited are already in there waiting for the birthday boys to come. "Okay we are all done i'm just going to get the twins here, turn off the lights now" i said and headed out of the Gryffindor Common Room to get the twins. While i was walking through the halls i saw the Fred and George sitting under the tree, i slowly approached them until they notice my presence, they quickly stood up and started walking towards me. 

"Y/n where have you been? you always disappear out of nowhere" George asked and complained but with a worry voice tone.

"He's right love, are you okay?" Fred joined in.

I sighed "Guys i'm okay i promise, and i am really sorry from what happened back there, but right now you just have to go with me" i said and grabbed their hands and leaded them to the Gryffindor Common Room. "Love why are here, and why is it so dark?" Fred asked "Are you breaking up with us?" George said in a sad tone. "What no loves! i will never do that to you, i love you" i replied. I soon open the lights "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED AND GEORGE" they all greeted which made George and Fred startled. "You guys like it?" i asked looking around the room, they pulled me into there arms hugging me tightly "Are you kidding?" Fred started "We love it!" George continued, "I am really glad that you loved it" i shot them with a big smile. "You did all of this for us?" Fred asked "Well Hermione, Luna, Ginny, Harry and Ron all helped me. Thank you guys" i said looking at my bestfriends "You're Welcome Y/n" Ginny replied, before i could say a word George immediately kissed me, and hearing 'Awww' from the crowd, Soon Fred took turn from the kiss. "Thank you so much Y/n" Fred said breaking from the kiss "And thank you so much guys, well let the party begin!" George joined and they started to blow the big chocolate cake.

"I love you guys" i whispered but clear enough for them to hear

"We love you too love" they both kissed my cheeks

Umm ya i know it's trash lmao i'm sorry. But i  kinda wanna do some smut chapters but i'm not really good at it 😐(and i am really sorry if i misspelled something)